Respected Contributor
I've been a Q member for years but never purchased any of Valerie's items...until this July. I started with a few of the Christmas in July specials, fell in love, and now I've gone a little crazy.

I fell in love with Valerie's Autumn Glory wreath H208904. Then I learned the hard way that if you snooze you lose. If you really want something of hers, don't hesitate. It sold out. I was bummed.

So I went searching for other possibilities and saw the Bountiful Harvest wreath H206229. I did a search on the forums trying to find some discussions about them and saw someone had posted that they got the Autumn Glory one as-is. I quickly searched that item number and put it in my cart as well as the Bountiful Harvest one.

Now I'm torn which to get. They both look beautiful. But there isn't a lot of info or videos on them. Just a few reviews. Any opinions?

And is there an as-is item number for the Autumn Glory garland or other pieces?

Thanks for any input!

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom - the autumn glory wreath is in the As is" section for $30.  The reviews were mixed as there are plastic vines and one review said the cabbage roses were smooshed.  You can always send it back if you don't like it, but returns are pricey now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Which VPH fall wreath?

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

Autumn's Glory as-is garland - H210607

Autumn's Glory as-is wall basket - H210613

Respected Contributor
I know...I get so annoyed with returns. Feels like a waste of money. I read about the plastic vines and that made me hesitate but sometimes I'm thinking/hoping that person was just being extra picky. No offense to anyone!

Reviews help, but sometimes people trash an item I like a lot, and vice versa.

I'm wondering if they are really that plasticky to where it detracts from the wreath and if the Bountiful Harvest one has less plastic. So hard buying online sometimes.

Thanks for your input!
Respected Contributor
@Marsha

Thanks! Looks like the garland is sold out for now.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I've been a Q member for years but never purchased any of Valerie's items...until this July. I started with a few of the Christmas in July specials, fell in love, and now I've gone a little crazy.

I fell in love with Valerie's Autumn Glory wreath H208904. Then I learned the hard way that if you snooze you lose. If you really want something of hers, don't hesitate. It sold out. I was bummed.

So I went searching for other possibilities and saw the Bountiful Harvest wreath H206229. I did a search on the forums trying to find some discussions about them and saw someone had posted that they got the Autumn Glory one as-is. I quickly searched that item number and put it in my cart as well as the Bountiful Harvest one.

Now I'm torn which to get. They both look beautiful. But there isn't a lot of info or videos on them. Just a few reviews. Any opinions?

And is there an as-is item number for the Autumn Glory garland or other pieces?

Thanks for any input!

@crazycockermom  I saw a post yesterday stating that the Bountiful Harvest wreath is beautiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

QVC puts some of their presentation videos on YouTube. 

Here is a video for the wreath and garland called Bountiful Harvest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChzHLkH7eVQ

and to see two different videos of the Autumn's Glory items, here are two links:

http://www.qvc.com/.product.H208904.html?sc=H208904-ISRC

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzmB1HKDiKo

It's almost impossible to go by just the photos, because some of them look really terrible.  I can tell much more about the details of an item like this when I see a well shot video.  

Honored Contributor

I have H206229.  It is gorgeous.  The photo doesn't do it justice.  Mine is full and you can't see the wreath frame.  The sunflowers are huge.  I can make them out from the street.  I bought it as a lunch time special in the spring for $25.15.  It's well worth the $39, in my opinion.  Everything on it is fake, but it doesn't distract from the beauty.  It's far nicer than anything I saw locally.  Did I say i loved it?

Respected Contributor
@SHOPR

Thanks so much for the YouTube links! I had seen the one presentation - the Autumn Glory with Jayne, but not the others. Very helpful!!
Respected Contributor
Thanks GCR18! In desperation, I showed DH both of them and he thought the Bountiful one looked sparse. But as you said, photos just don't do justice to some things. I don't like to bother him with stuff unless I'm just very indecisive. If I had just one front door I'd order both and eat the shipping cost for one of them. But I have double doors and need two so that complicates things. I really appreciate your opinion. Glad to hear you love it. Smiley Happy