Respected Contributor

Re: What are your plans for Thanksgiving day?

@Mominohio  Yes we are very lucky in Ohio this Thanksgiving, especially since there are snowstorms throughout the western part of the country.  We've really dodged the bullet so far this fall/winter!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

We just got home from lunch out with my father, sister  and her family. 

Tomorrow, my dad, husband and I are going to Waffle House for lunch. My dad has been very ill, he had a stroke, and is doing so much better and it's his favorite place to go so we're going there because it will make him happy.   And that will make me happy. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Since DH has retired and we have gotten over the adjustment we will be spending it alone. We like our time alone and have TV dinners. He does. I am a vegetarian. One year I was in a wheel chair and Mom was still w/us and we had the TV dinners. It was fun and we have kept up the tradition. This year many of our friends have passed so it will be somewhat melancholy for us.

Respected Contributor

The usual, and I love it, my favorite Holiday, pretty much have a lot already done, will set the table tonite. Menu is always the same, don't dare change it, a lot of work but worth it to have family & friends enjoy the day & the bounty