Trusted Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

Excuse me, but Alberti PAYS people to decorate his garden and house.   HE is not the decorator, THEY are.  Have THEM host a show.   Be honest.

Jill decorates and designs decoratations.   BIG difference.

@NYwoman Excuse ME, but Alberti writes decorating blogs and takes great pride in the fact that he decorates his home.  You're the one who needs to be honest.  Jill is full of baloney, and claims she invents everything, including several items that have been proven, time and again, to be in sold in stores.  

Excuse me, but Alberti himself states on his Facebook page that he has people who own gardening stores to come and do his garden.   And he names the people he hires to come decorate his home, who also own a store.   Try reading his Facebook page.

A gardener or landscape artist, yes, but someone who decorates the inside of his home, no.  In fact, I did go look at his Facebook page and the first thing I came across that had anything to do with decorating was a photo of him with Jill Bauer posted on September 2 that is accompanied by this:  "I love decorating for each season and I also love to see how others decorate."  

Esteemed Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

Excuse me, but Alberti PAYS people to decorate his garden and house.   HE is not the decorator, THEY are.  Have THEM host a show.   Be honest.

@NYwoman Excuse ME, but Alberti writes decorating blogs and takes great pride in the fact that he decorates his home.  You're the one who needs to be honest.  Jill is full of baloney, and claims she invents everything, including several items that have been proven, time and again, to be in sold in stores.  

Excuse me, but Alberti himself states on his Facebook page that he has people who own gardening stores to come and do his garden.   And he names the people he hires to come decorate his home, who also own a store.   Try reading his Facebook page.

Whoa  chill !   I do not do social media and am not on Facebook!  Just because he gets advice from friends that have a store does not mean he doesn't have his input and decides what he wants put in his home!!'   We have a gardener but we choose what we want put in our garden and landscaping,  he only gives his advice!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: WE WANT ALBERTI!!!!!

[ Edited ]

From his Facebook:

"Thank you Barbara King for helping me choose the perfect table lamps for my family room!!!

I had the best time catching up with Barbara King  We are chatting about fall decor and how to impress guests!"

He even used them to make the floral arrangements during the holidays and showed them putting it together.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken, I thought he had the ideas for the flowers either in the chandelier or on the DR table but had trouble doing the flowers. The florist said they would do it. So he had the idea.

Doesn't Jill just give her ideas on her stuff? I think so.@nycwoman

Trusted Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

From his Facebook:

"Thank you Barbara King for helping me choose the perfect table lamps for my family room!!!

I had the best time catching up with Barbara King  We are chatting about fall decor and how to impress guests!"

He even used them to make the floral arrangements during the holidays and showed them putting it together.

You said he had people come to his house to decorate it.  Allowing a salesperson to help you choose furniture at the store or chatting with a florist is not having them come to your home to decorate it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYwoman wrote:

@NYwoman

Where are you getting your informtion from.....this is  from Alberti's Facebook Page and blog  ....sounds like he does his own decorating for Christmas/Easter which is different than have a designer select a lamp.....:click the link and read the excerpts....

No automatic alt text available.

I'm off for the next two nights. Tree lights on, music playing and curled up with my two favorite furry friends. Tomorrow I've got to hang garland and begin my Christmas tablescape. Any suggestions?

Hi Friends!!! I'm coming to you live from my home and I'm excited to show you how I decorated my Easter table.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, I thought he had the ideas for the flowers either in the chandelier or on the DR table but had trouble doing the flowers. The florist said they would do it. So he had the idea.

Doesn't Jill just give her ideas on her stuff? I think so.@nycwoman

@proudlyfromNJ

One time I heard her say she saw something in a catalog and tore the page out and asked QVC to bring this item to QVC at a better price...... But she referred to it as being involved in "designing it" just because she made the suggestion to QVC.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Yes, exactly re Jill making suggestions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is WRONG with these people... They spend thousands of dollars producing and tabulating surveys and they completely IGNORE the significant feedback they receive right here... I do not like Jill and consequently I don't watch her decorating shows. Were they to mix it up and include other hosts, Alberti included, I'd watch... And let's face it, watching increases the possibility of buying... Given QVC's increasingly tanking sales figures, they ought to be more concerned with programming to attract a wide array of customers and less concerned with any host's supposed 'right' to hosts shows of a certain type...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I'm one of the lucky viewers who watches Q around 2-3 AM when I get up.  And most of the time. Alberti is on! 

Would love to see him have his own show.  He's a great host Smiley Happy