Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I totally agree that Alberti needs a home decorating show!

Everything he does looks spectaular and is in good taste. He should have been a designer, he is so good!l

QVC can make room for another resident expert who acually LOOKS like an expert!

Did anyone see the decorations for Kerstin's baby shower? Lovely!

@flickerbulb  I didn't know Kirsten was pregnant.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl

She adopted a baby boy and the hosts threw her a shower. She did not want to mention it until the adoption was finalized.

Esteemed Contributor

also, completely agree.  I believe Alberti is the most talented of the hosts.   I will also like to add that he is the most versatile, he can do any show with class whether it be jewelry, home goods or Wen.  He doesn't talk over the vendors and he asks the vendors ?? We want to know the answers to. He's polite and respectful.   He's a refreshing host and he should be doing many of the holiday shows as well as home decor.

Trusted Contributor

For those who are awake...ALBERTI IS HOSTING WITH VALERIE IN 7 MINUTES!!!

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

For those who are awake...ALBERTI IS HOSTING WITH VALERIE IN 7 MINUTES!!!

@RazorSharp  I fell asleep after about fifteen minutes, but it was nice seeing them together.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Excuse me, but Alberti PAYS people to decorate his garden and house.   HE is not the decorator, THEY are.  Have THEM host a show.   Be honest.

Jill decorates and designs decoratations.   BIG difference.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

Excuse me, but Alberti PAYS people to decorate his garden and house.   HE is not the decorator, THEY are.  Have THEM host a show.   Be honest.

How do you know this?  I never heard Alberti stAte that fact.  Unless I find out otherwise for a fact I'm going g with him doing his own designing of decor!  

Trusted Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

@NYwoman Excuse ME, but Alberti writes decorating blogs and takes great pride in the fact that he decorates his home.  You're the one who needs to be honest.  Jill is full of baloney, and claims she invents everything, including several items that have been proven, time and again, to be in sold in stores.  

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

@NYwoman Excuse ME, but Alberti writes decorating blogs and takes great pride in the fact that he decorates his home.  You're the one who needs to be honest.  Jill is full of baloney, and claims she invents everything, including several items that have been proven, time and again, to be in sold in stores.  

Excuse me, but Alberti himself states on his Facebook page that he has people who own gardening stores to come and do his garden.   And he names the people he hires to come decorate his home, who also own a store.   Try reading his Facebook page.