Honored Contributor

We started asking last year, for Alberti to have his own Christmas decor shows for this year, and Q is not listening!

He has a style that is somewhere in between Valerie and Lisa R., and has had so many people here interested in seeing and hearing more from him in this area.

Now if he isn't interested in pursuing this, ok, but my guess is that he is good at because he loves it. 

QVC...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? (yes, I'm yelling, as they don't seem to be hearing us otherwise!)

Valued Contributor
please

Please Please Please

Please Please Please

Please Please Please

Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine why they won't feature Alberti on the decorating shows, he is an amazing talent.  Do they think a man isn't capable of doing such shows?  They have such a talent in him and do not let him on the air enough and I don't remember him ever on in prime time.

Contributor

So agree will all of you who love Alberti's style sense and home decor talents. Maybe if we post enough and request an Alberti Holiday show, we can get QVC to do this. The 2016 Holiday programming is probably all set, but we can push for Christmas in July 2017 and beyond. Also, because of his time slot on the Q, maybe some Q shoppers don't know him as well. I'm also sure that there is a senoirity heirarchy at QVC that gets hosts the prime times and specialty shows. Let's start a movement to bring Alberti into the forefront and allow him to shine. Harvest Blessings to all of you...

Esteemed Contributor

Count me in .....I think it  would be just wonderful , Alberti  is a fabulous decorater!  Love reading his blogs, in fact he has a holiday one up right now,  it is so lovely.  Don't hide his talent qvc please bring him on for the christmas shows.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I agree with you totally that Alberti has great decorating style, but Hosts are on QVC to sell.  Their set is staged for them.  They don't actually decorate the set.

Perhqps Alberti will show more of his decorating style on the Blogs like he usually does.  

@Carmie  did you ever view alberti's home decorated?  Quite amazing, his talent and style!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I agree with you totally that Alberti has great decorating style, but Hosts are on QVC to sell.  Their set is staged for them.  They don't actually decorate the set.

Perhqps Alberti will show more of his decorating style on the Blogs like he usually does.  

@Carmie  did you ever view alberti's home decorated?  Quite amazing, his talent and style!

His home is beautifully decorated and very welcoming. I love his cute dogs too.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can only say I will not spend five minutes watching Kerstin but I could watch Alberti all day.  He has a proven talent for decorating and is being underutilized at QVC.  If Jill can become a "decorating expert", anyone can.

And I feel just the opposite! If I see him, I change the channel!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

Yes!  Why isn't Alberti used in the daytime or evening?  Please give him a chance.  He is funny and would have been a hoot with Ellen.  I'm sure it's based on his sales, but how can he prove himself unless he comes over to the day time?

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree that Alberti needs a home decorating show!

Everything he does looks spectaular and is in good taste. He should have been a designer, he is so good!l

QVC can make room for another resident expert who acually LOOKS like an expert!

Did anyone see the decorations for Kerstin's baby shower? Lovely!