Trusted Contributor

@DarlingDino ~  Sounds like you got some beautiful things, too!  If you do decide to get the poppies & bird nest garland you're going to love it!  Please post back and let us know how you like it!

I'm kind of disappointed there aren't any surprises scheduled for a 2-hour show (I admit it).  It's okay ~ I think I got enough, lol!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like there's a new mosaic hurricane coming up.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching, but nothing even remotely tempts me.

I never care much for Valerie's spring line. I don't care for pastels, and honestly, I'm finding her garlands and wreaths to be so cheap looking. They seem to have less foliage all the time, and the quality of the materials look low end. I'd much rather spend double or triple and get really full and really high end looking garland and wreath.

Super Contributor

@Julie928Ok Julie I will post when I recieve it, I already ordered it. I did like it but wanted another opinion and you sealed the deal. I am kinda disappointed too, was hoping for more flower candle rings!!

Super Contributor

@MickDI totally get it, I have bought alot this year too. But this is the first year for me to decorate for easter, I never had the extra money before this year. I love the way everything looks though and now I get to look foward to putting it out every year.

Respected Contributor

I got the mosaic egg hoping it goes with my bunnies.  

Looking at the spring wreaths in yellow but want to see the presentation.  

I like the set of 3 champagne pedestals but am resisting.  

Really like the set of goblets in aqua and denim.  Can't decide which I like better although I think a teal color would work best for me.  

Was wanting the mirror lazy susan but can't pull the trigger yet.  

Anyone like the One Time Only Mosaic vases?   I can't decide which color.  

Valued Contributor

I didn't buy anything this time; my credit card is happy for a little while. (I'm thinking about Irish placemats new here).

What I did like was the denim color on the goblets and it wasn't mercury glass. But...the goblet shape is too fancy to go with my other stuff. 

I'd like to see pedestals in something else besides mercury or resin.

Contributor

I found the items in our Michael's quite expensive compared with VPH's, so I dashed over to Joann Fabric and bought some there on sale at less than half the price. Anyway, by the time you buy all the pieces you'd need to make a nice display, even on sale, you'd spend a fortune! Valerie's are all put together for us. I have seen some of her items in the QVC store in Lancaster, PA, and the quality of the florals seemed a tad inimpressive to me, but then we can get such superior florals in the Lancaster area for a good price. All said, if I can't get out to the floral warehouse in the Dutch Country, I buy my florals and hoohas at Joann Fabric. However, my creativity and talent does not come close to Valerie's. That is the main thing you're paying for from VPH.

Contributor

Yes, I have seen mosaic glass eggs, etc., and similar crackle glass pedestals in craft and deco stores in the Pocono mountains for much higher prices.

Respected Contributor
I recorded the show and am watching it now. I like the mosaic hurricane but haven't ordered. I do buy most of my décor from Michaels, JoAnne's and Fred Meyers. FM's décor and garden departments have some interesting items but it's hit and miss.