Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

White Deer Statue, Set of 2

@Look familiar?  I have gold and silver sets fro QVC.  These are from Kirklands online.  @$29.99.  If anyone missed out on them they are available there.  These have the silver trim.

@lucymo  I got that VPH set 3 yrs ago and I wound up having to throw them out last year after using them just 2 yrs. The finish on them started to tun an ugly yellowish color and I stored them away nicely too like all our other decor. I didn't feel comfortable adding them to the charity box either...

Maybe it came from a bad batch. The reindeer looked great when I 1st got them...no sign of yellowing then. Thankfully I had bought them 'as is' and not full price.

@Susan Louise  I took a brush to mine as there was so much glitter falling off on the table.  Maybe someone use something on yours trying to remove the glitter, you think?  Mine are still the original color.

Oh, I would have used your 'leaf blower' method but I  had trouble holding on to them. lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

White Deer Statue, Set of 2

@Look familiar?  I have gold and silver sets fro QVC.  These are from Kirklands online.  @$29.99.  If anyone missed out on them they are available there.  These have the silver trim.

@lucymo  I got that VPH set 3 yrs ago and I wound up having to throw them out last year after using them just 2 yrs. The finish on them started to tun an ugly yellowish color and I stored them away nicely too like all our other decor. I didn't feel comfortable adding them to the charity box either...

Maybe it came from a bad batch. The reindeer looked great when I 1st got them...no sign of yellowing then. Thankfully I had bought them 'as is' and not full price.

@Susan Louise  I took a brush to mine as there was so much glitter falling off on the table.  Maybe someone use something on yours trying to remove the glitter, you think?  Mine are still the original color.

Oh, I would have used your 'leaf blower' method but I  had trouble holding on to them. lol

@lucymo  That's funny....I used a hard bristled toothbrush to them too...HA! Yes, way too much glitter, but I really liked them anyway. Certainly not the best quality decor product. As for someone else doing something to them...no, because the box had never been opened previously...must have been one of those buyer's remorse or someone who just changed their mind.

I should have taken a pic of them and posted before I threw them out...oh well.