Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Something seems "off" with those mosaic hurricanes or is it just me?

@ChiliPepper  I think they are beautiful, and on there way to my red and white room. Smiley Happy They are packed full of large berries.

@mousiegirl - I ordered 2 of the gold/silver.  Love the look of them and think they'll look wonderful on my mantel.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Thinking of the pearl and red berry wreath. I had considered the red and green one previously but never purchased. Which do you all like better?

@crazycockermom  I have two of the red/green garlands, and though they are pretty, I would have preferred more red, as it is the green is prominent.  I am a red girl, so know in my red/white room, they will look stunning. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I like the mosaic hurricanes but I'm already at 100.00 if I order the bases.  Not sure I want to spend that much cause I really don't do much holiday decorating these days. 

@Snoopp - far be it for me to enable (hehehe), BUT, these hurricanes could pretty much stay out all year round.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Show Today!

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ChiliPepper  I think they are beautiful, and on there way to my red and white room. Smiley Happy They are packed full of large berries.

@mousiegirl

Looks like the gold/silver sold out.

@ChiliPepper  I was talking about the red and pearl garlands.  I just noticed you were talking about the hurricanes. Smiley Happy  I bought a multi.  It has blue in it, so I may not like it.

Respected Contributor
@mousiegirl
Thanks! This would be for my brick mantel with my whimsical luminaries, glass trees, garland, stockings. It might be too pretty for that area or it may fit right in. May have to buy it and try it.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl

Looks like the gold/silver sold out.

@ChiliPepper  I was talking about the red and pear garlands.  I just noticed you were talking about the hurricanes. Smiley Happy  I bought a multi.  It has blue in it, so I may not like it.

@mousiegirl

Got ya.

I have several of the other mosaic hurricanes, little lamps, little b/o lamps etc.

I have the multi in the little lamp & its really pretty.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@mousiegirl
Thanks! This would be for my brick mantel with my whimsical luminaries, glass trees, garland, stockings. It might be too pretty for that area or it may fit right in. May have to buy it and try it.

@crazycockermom  It will fit right in.  I decorate mostly whimsical/traditional. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@mousiegirl

@crazycockermom

I think they would both be pretty for you but my choice (for what its worth LOL) for your mantle would be the red & green. I think the green part especially would look so nice with your brick. 

I have the copper/beige one & its so pretty.

Honored Contributor

I loved Valerie's show today!

Esteemed Contributor

The illuminated wax trees look like a possibility for my entry table.