Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's On!!!! Whatcha Buying????

@Spurt My solution to quiet Jane is to put the volume down and do closed caption.  Love Valerie but can't take much of Jane's blather.  I did order the large ginger jar.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't buy anything but I did like the wildflower items and some components of the floral auto-delivery.  

The mercury glass hearts are so adorable.  I can't use them but I would love to see pictures of how everyone decorates with them.  

Respected Contributor

I was enjoying the show, but Jane's constant nonsense chatter ruined it for me within 20 minutes and I switched channels.  Poor Valerie -- she deserves better.

Trusted Contributor

@ChrissyKR - I was going to order the orchid also but when I finally decided to they were on wait list.  Boy am I glad of that now.  If you have a Marshalls/Home Store near you they have them and in different jars, some white, some brown, some glass with pebbles.  I scooped up one and the price was right  $18.99!!!

Honored Contributor

Phalaenopsis Flower Arrangement by Nearly Natural - H357346

I like this Orchid better even if it is priced in the $40's.  I just didn't care for the pots that Valerie offered.  QVC

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Phalaenopsis Flower Arrangement by Nearly Natural - H357346

I like this Orchid better even if it is priced in the $40's.  I just didn't care for the pots that Valerie offered.  QVC

@lucymo  I liked the black floral pot of VPH's, but I certainly don't need a dust collector that can't be, or would be difficult, to clean, so didn't buy the orchids in a pot.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Those floral pots just don't work in my home. I've always liked the orchids in solid color pots, just me, I guess.  I didn't buy anything from Valerie's show and that, I  believe, is a first in more than twenty years.  I'm getting better.

Did you buy anything from the show?  The wildflower garland looked pretty, I think.  Did you get any of the Luminara TSV?  I did but thinking about canceling as I don't need any more lanterns but this one is different from all that I have, so will think about it for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Those floral pots just don't work in my home. I've always liked the orchids in solid color pots, just me, I guess.  I didn't buy anything from Valerie's show and that, I  believe, is a first in more than twenty years.  I'm getting better.

Did you buy anything from the show?  The wildflower garland looked pretty, I think.  Did you get any of the Luminara TSV?  I did but thinking about canceling as I don't need any more lanterns but this one is different from all that I have, so will think about it for awhile.

@lucymo  I didn't buy anything either from Valerie's show.  What Luminara did you buy?  I bought two 19" bronze for the top of my kitchen hutch. Smiley Happy

I bought the flowered garland last year, which I like so much more than this one,  Mine works from Spring until I decorate for Fall.  I didn't like the blue flowers in this, and the sunflowers seemed specifically summer, but I remember many posters wanting summer garlands last year, so this was Valerie's answer.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I didn't buy anything either from Valerie's show.  What Luminara did you buy?  I bought two 19" bronze for the top of my kitchen hutch. Smiley Happy

I bought the flowered garland last year, which I like so much more than this one,  Mine works from Spring until I decorate for Fall.  I didn't like the blue flowers in this, and the sunflowers seemed specifically summer, but I remember many posters wanting summer garlands last year, so this was Valerie's answer.

@mousiegirl  I was going to get a small and a medium in Bronze but got busy and came back to find my cart empty and the lanterns sold out.  So, I went with a 17" Bronze shipping in early February.  The 19" in that WL had already sold out. All other colors still available at that time but Bronze is always popular.  I'm ok with the one 17" as it will fit in a lot of spaces for me.  I haven't decided on a specific place yet, you know me, not that organized.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was tempted by the lavender ginger jars as I love that color. Just don't know where I'd put them. Does anyone have the ginger jars? Thoughts?