Valued Contributor

Check out Valerie's FB page for her next shows and Sneak Peeks - Weds. 1-2 am and 3-5 pm Jan. 25th.  She will post the Sneak Peeks this Sunday on FB.

Trusted Contributor

@Carol08 - thanks for the HU!  I noticed under new arrivals today there was a wildflower basket arrangement by Valerie.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Next Shows

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Carol08 - thanks for the HU!  I noticed under new arrivals today there was a wildflower basket arrangement by Valerie.

@DecorDiva, Will you be tempted?  I think it's very pretty in this staged shot:

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/74/h210774.008

Honored Contributor

I think the basket of wildflowers look more for summer than spring.  I'm looking for spring right now. 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I swore I wasnt going to order anything, but I have to have this.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR  This is quite lovely. I usually avoid artificial flowers, but this one looks pretty real ~ especially love the container.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I swore I wasnt going to order anything, but I have to have this.

@RedHeadedWench - As of this time, no  - but when I watch Valerie, that could change!  I'm really trying to buy less these days.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@SHOPR  This is quite lovely. I usually avoid artificial flowers, but this one looks pretty real ~ especially love the container.

@pattypeep wrote:

@pattypeep  Valerie's flowers on her garlands, wreaths, etc., are wonderful! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

The basket is listed as sold out on the website.  Does anyone know if it will come back in stock?

Respected Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

The basket is listed as sold out on the website.  Does anyone know if it will come back in stock?

Maybe they are holding it back for her upcoming shows. They usually do this if they know it will be a popular item and she is to present it. 

I see see a new set of 3 wood trays for $119. Not for that price!