Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

The basket is listed as sold out on the website.  Does anyone know if it will come back in stock?

@Carol08, You may already know this, but just in case you don't, here is what Valerie said when someone on FB asked her about the availability of a wreath that matches this basket, that is seen in one of her FB photos:

"The wreath and matching garland and basket will be available on Wednesday."

Here is part of the wreath that is a match to the basket in this thread:

Image may contain: plant, flower and indoor

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Next Shows

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

I think the basket of wildflowers look more for summer than spring.  I'm looking for spring right now. 

@lucymo,  I agree, more summer than spring, because of the sunflowers and presence of brighter colors.  I do like it, though. 

When I saw that they removed it from the website recently, I thought that maybe they made a mistake in posting it for Spring when it should have been held for Summer.  Now I see that Valerie says the whole collection will be available this Wednesday. 

I do see dogwood blooms which are spring-like, but I'm not sure what some of the other flowers are called.  If I were to cave (I hope I don't!--really!) I would probably try to find a way to use it straight through both seasons. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

The basket is listed as sold out on the website.  Does anyone know if it will come back in stock?

@Carol08, You may already know this, but just in case you don't, here is what Valerie said when someone on FB asked her about the availability of a wreath that matches this basket, that is seen in one of her FB photos:

"The wreath and matching garland and basket will be available on Wednesday."

Here is part of the wreath that is a match to the basket in this thread:

Image may contain: plant, flower and indoor

Thanks @SHOPR about the info on the wreath. Love it but I have many wreaths already. I will have to see it presented first and then decide from there. Anything catch your eye?

Valued Contributor

Thanks @ SHOPR - You have made my day!  I am so happy to learn that the wreath and garland will be presented on Wednesday.  I am going through Christmas decor withdrawal now, and need to buy some Spring decor items. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

Thanks @SHOPR about the info on the wreath. Love it but I have many wreaths already. I will have to see it presented first and then decide from there. Anything catch your eye?

@BabyYoda, There is always something catching my eye when it comes to VPH stuff ;-)

I can't seem to avoid being drawn to things like florals created in baskets and watering cans.  I also like the new rooster figurines, and I like the concept of the new fruit luminaries. 

That said, I'm really hoping I can resist all of it.  The wildflower basket and the auto-delivery floral arrangement, when presented, will be the real tests of my strength. 

Trusted Contributor

A reminder - If you record Valerie's shows, don't forget to change the series setup to reflect the name of her new show. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

I think the basket of wildflowers look more for summer than spring.  I'm looking for spring right now. 

@lucymo@RedHeadedWench

With the sunflower in them that was the same exact thing I thought too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda, There is always something catching my eye when it comes to VPH stuff ;-)

I can't seem to avoid being drawn to things like florals created in baskets and watering cans.  I also like the new rooster figurines, and I like the concept of the new fruit luminaries. 

That said, I'm really hoping I can resist all of it.  The wildflower basket and the auto-delivery floral arrangement, when presented, will be the real tests of my strength. 

@SHOPR I know it is hard to resist. I have the same problem lol. I am looking for items I can leave out most of the year and try to have florals all around the house. Makes everything look so pretty. I will tape her early morning show and then watch it as soon as I rise and then we have her afternoon show to enjoy 😊 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo@RedHeadedWench

With the sunflower in them that was the same exact thing I thought too

@Spurt  Hi Spurt, I will pass on the basket of flowers.  I'm looking for early spring too.