Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's new Holiday album for upcoming shows this weekend...

@HisElk wrote:

I just checked out some of the items on her FB page.  The ribbed mercury glass hurricane is pretty, but after looking at the price, IMO, it's way overpriced plus tack on the 5.50 shipping and tax, so it's going to be over $50 just for the one.

The 3 MG hurricanes were a much better deal IMO.  Plus the fact that I'd have to buy a set of micro lights because I have found hers to be very sparse.  

JMO.

@HisElk1, I agree with you.  I really like the new ribbed mercury glass hurricane.  It is the shape and style that I've been envisioning as an option that is different than the many column shaped containers.  I just won't pay that price for it.   

Trusted Contributor

5 new VPH items added to inventory.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

5 new VPH items added to inventory.

@RazorSharp  Wait until lucymo and the deer lovers wake up to see what is waiting for them, I bought the white and gold. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh deer...(sorry for the pun)

I've been considering those porcelain deer H205838 for the longest time with maybe the Kringle Express sleigh H208547. But these new deer by Valerie look so nice too!
Trusted Contributor

@Brooklynny

I think you are going to love VP's window candles.  I get so many compliments on them Smiley Happy

Enjoy!!

Esteemed Contributor

I already have the champagne  from a couple years ago and love them!  So I picked up the green which normally I lean towards the silver/champagne coloration it's more my tadte,  but the green with the darker antlers and feet looks so pretty !   I just love deer l, it's an obsession lol

Valued Contributor

@Qshopper1991, thanks!  I'm sure I will !