Honored Contributor

Valentines Day - St Patricks Day - Easter

I was at bells outlet today and they were selling decor for Valentines, St paddys and Easter. I did buy some cute Easter towels but that's all. Easter is early this year too - last sunday in March I think.  Do you all decorate for those holidays? I have a few cute Easter items I put out and a flag with a flamingo dressed like a bunny with the tail and the ears that I hang outside. I used to have flags for every holiday - no matter how small a day , but over the years they have gotten worn out by the sun and the wind, so when we moved to Florida I just got a few for the major holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving , Christmas and Easter. Gosh i used to have so many cute ones -- a school bus one that I'd hang out near labor day, and a pot of gold for st Pats and For Valentines Day - which is also our anniversary - I had one that looked like a bride and groom on top of a wedding cake. Firecracker one and Betsy Ross one for flag day. I always said I put them up for the neighborhood kids but I really liked them too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valentines Day - St Patricks Day - Easter

I have heart lights for Valentines Day, Shamrocks for St Patty's and colored eggs for Easter that I use on the fireplace mantle. I hang different wreaths on the front door too...

Honored Contributor

I decorate for Christmas and that's it.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I have one or two Easter decor items, but don't do anything for St. Valentine or St. Patrick.

Valued Contributor

I have a red heart that I made years ago in macrame that I hang on my front door and sometimes buy 'heart' napkins/plates to have when the grandkids come over.

I have another front door hanger for St Patty's day but that's all I do for that holiday.

Easter....yes, many things but sometimes I just put a few things out. I used to decorate more when my kids were younger but now do a little for the grandkids.

I love rainbow and pastels so some of my Easter decs are springlike and I leave some decs up until Memorial day when I switch to red white and blue things for the summer months.  

Honored Contributor

I don't do much for Valentines Day or St Patricks day but I have a lot of Easter decor for inside.  I make a wreath and add some eggs and grasses to the lanterns on the covered porch.  I'm really loving all the bunnies that are available  from all the different stores too.

Honored Contributor

I don't do anything for Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day but I do have a couple of large raffia bunnies that I put on a table with a vase of fresh lilies or spring flowers for Easter. 

Honored Contributor

I only do Christmas, and outside decorations for the July 4th holiday (we almost always have a pool party). Used to do a lot of Fall inside and outside, but have stopped doing those.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I decorate for all the holidays. DH loves it and always thanks me. I have plastic totes w/ the name of the holiday. When I go through them some things I donate some I throw away.

Respected Contributor

I add a heart, shamrock or bunny to the front door wreath for the related holiday.  Inside the house, I do very little except use a special table setting for the big Easter meal and add a heart pillow to the bed for February.