Honored Contributor

VPH shows in August...

[ Edited ]

The date I see so far is Tuesday August 9, 2016 from 9 – 10 a.m., 6 – 7 p.m. ET

My guess is that they will be Fall decor shows...

Edited to add additional info about there also being a show on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 from 1 – 3 p.m. ET...thanks to @mousiegirl !  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH shows in August...

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

The date I see so far is August 9, 2016 from 9 – 10 a.m., 6 – 7 p.m. ET

My guess is that they will be Fall decor shows Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise  August 3rd is one show..

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise  August 3rd is one show..

@mousiegirl  Thanks...missed that one! I'll add it to the OP Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Is anyone here Facebook friends with Valerie? I'm looking for a fall wreath. I hope Valerie knocks it out of the park

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, many thanks for the heads up, I think, lol.  

Trusted Contributor

I notice some things have been creeping back into stock in the harvest department.  Valerie's original mg spheres are back in stock with the new addition of a pumpkin color. Also, her mg mini pumpkins/pine cones/artichokes are back with the addition of champagne acorns, and her mg pedestals (the fancier ones) are restocked in some colors including the harvest multi option.    

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

I notice some things have been creeping back into stock in the harvest department.  Valerie's original mg spheres are back in stock with the new addition of a pumpkin color. Also, her mg mini pumpkins/pine cones/artichokes are back with the addition of champagne acorns, and her mg pedestals (the fancier ones) are restocked in some colors including the harvest multi option.    

@RazorSharp  I don't see the acorns, artichokes, or pine cones in harvest.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  I don't see the acorns, artichokes, or pine cones in harvest.

@mousiegirl H205784

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I have the pumpkins (broke one...boo hoo)...and the brown pine cones and I love them. Looked at the acorns and they are interesting, but if the same size as the others, will look kind of off scale to use them together. I'll have to think on those, but considering another pine cone set, as I really, really like them, and use them all fall and all winter. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I have the pumpkins (broke one...boo hoo)...and the brown pine cones and I love them. Looked at the acorns and they are interesting, but if the same size as the others, will look kind of off scale to use them together. I'll have to think on those, but considering another pine cone set, as I really, really like them, and use them all fall and all winter. 

I think the acorns kind of look like cupcakes and look more gold than champagne to me.