Trusted Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK IS UP ON FACEBOOK

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

I'm not impressed.  There are literally only 3 new items being offerred.  As much as I dislike Jill, I'm glad she is doing decorating shows, because Valerie's offerings have been very stale and repetetive recently.  

@RazorSharp  This makes me think that QVC has an overstock of so many items that they must be offered, and of course, for new viewers they will be new.  I am sure that Valerie will bring some new that are not in the sneek peek, so we will see.  I am looking forward to Jill's show also, except that I may be serving Jurey duty that day, wouldn't you know.

@mousiegirl Does Jill have a new show coming up?  I didn't see one on the schedule.  It looks like David has one, too!

@RazorSharp  On Thursday? I don't see him listed...is he doing the Gourmet Holiday show?

I already have the Jr's  variety of 18 mini cheesecakes on advance order..we get those every year. This year they are a bit new/different and can't wait to try them Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise "At Home With David" is tommorow night from 8-10.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

I'm not impressed.  There are literally only 3 new items being offerred.  As much as I dislike Jill, I'm glad she is doing decorating shows, because Valerie's offerings have been very stale and repetetive recently.  

@RazorSharp  This makes me think that QVC has an overstock of so many items that they must be offered, and of course, for new viewers they will be new.  I am sure that Valerie will bring some new that are not in the sneek peek, so we will see.  I am looking forward to Jill's show also, except that I may be serving Jurey duty that day, wouldn't you know.

@mousiegirl Does Jill have a new show coming up?  I didn't see one on the schedule.  It looks like David has one, too!

@RazorSharp  On Thursday? I don't see him listed...is he doing the Gourmet Holiday show?

I already have the Jr's  variety of 18 mini cheesecakes on advance order..we get those every year. This year they are a bit new/different and can't wait to try them Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise "At Home With David" is tonight from 8-10.

@RazorSharp  OMG! Been out of the decor loop for awhile...TY for the HU! I'll be watching.  I'm wonderfing if it will be mainly food related products...like Temp-tations...maybe a VPH item...and then of coarse the furniture cover TSV...LOL. I went to DV's FB page and no clues/hints as to what he will present. I even checked QVC for new arrivals and didn't see much Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  Aug. 31, 3-5 PST, I believe, unless it has been changed.  David has a Christmas show?  That will be fun!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  Aug. 31, 3-5 PST, I believe, unless it has been changed.  David has a Christmas show?  That will be fun!

@mousiegirl  Tomorrow Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp @Susan Louise  This is David's show:  Goodbye fun, lol.

When he's not whipping up fun and food in the kitchen, Program Host David Venable is always on the lookout for great ideas to help keep his house clean, comfy and welcoming. Tune in to At Home with David and watch as he shares his favorite items to spruce up your space and give any room an instant update. From functional to stylish, you'll find powerful cleaning tools, storage and organizational options, home décor and accents, plus personal care products to make daily living easier. Discover all the things that help make a house a home during At Home with David.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp @Susan Louise  This is David's show:  Goodbye fun, lol.

When he's not whipping up fun and food in the kitchen, Program Host David Venable is always on the lookout for great ideas to help keep his house clean, comfy and welcoming. Tune in to At Home with David and watch as he shares his favorite items to spruce up your space and give any room an instant update. From functional to stylish, you'll find powerful cleaning tools, storage and organizational options, home décor and accents, plus personal care products to make daily living easier. Discover all the things that help make a house a home during At Home with David.

@mousiegirl Yeesh.  What a drag.

Trusted Contributor

Not a Valerie item, but I just spotted H208588, and thought I'd give everyone a heads up.  Really beautiful.  I might need to get it in silver, and incorporate it into my Christmas decor.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Not a Valerie item, but I just spotted H208588, and thought I'd give everyone a heads up.  Really beautiful.  I might need to get it in silver, and incorporate it into my Christmas decor.

@RazorSharp  I think the silver is the prettiest.  Bronze for an Angel wing, weird, though I like bronze in other items.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  I think the silver is the prettiest.  Bronze for an Angel wing, weird, though I like bronze in other items.

@mousiegirl I agree that the Bronze looks weird.  The gold, MG cylinder doesn't work well with it, either.  They should have done a frosted one for the bronze.