Trusted Contributor

With all the Easter decorations now starting to filter into the stores, I can't help but think about spring decorating.  Does anyone have the set of three lighted glass chicks from Valerie and can speak to the quality and battery life?  The other options were bunnies and eggs.  TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S CHICKS H207944

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva

I do not but I JUST ordered them. I've been waiting for the chicks to come back into stock.

Looks like the chicks have great reviews for looks. All of them actually but especially the chicks.

The older versions not so great on battery life. Hopefully the newer versions are better.

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

With all the Easter decorations now starting to filter into the stores, I can't help but think about spring decorating.  Does anyone have the set of three lighted glass chicks from Valerie and can speak to the quality and battery life?  The other options were bunnies and eggs.  TIA!

@DecorDiva  I have the eggs, and they stayed lit for several months, still going when I took the decor down.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

@DecorDiva

Geeeez, I didn't even notice the eggs!

Actually, I would like a set of each of them - eggs, chicks & bunnies - but I will be happy with the chicks for now.

Honored Contributor

I was eying the chicks too.  May have to have a set.

Super Contributor

This is off topic, but does ayone remember the chicks Valerie sold several years ago?

They were made out of styrofoam with yellow glitter and tiny clear beads on them.

I thought they were cute until the head of one came off and I saw it was attached with a toothpick.

Anybody?

Respected Contributor

Oh no. Those are cute. Now I want them.  I like the bunnies too.  Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, my chicks came last night. They are too cute for words LOL!!! Very bright also. I'm testing the timers now, so far - so good.

BTW, they are on the "cutesy" side so if you decorate on the elegant side, these may not be for you.

That's just my opinion of course.

Now I want the bunnies LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

My chicks arrived today and they are soooo cute! I have white eggs and bunnies I picked up from As Is a year or so ago.

I have this glass box I got from Pottery Barn that looks like an aquarium with wood edges and a handle. I think I will put some Easter grass in there with an assortment of the three figures!

I thought they were sold out and was happy to see them show up again. I am glad I checked back! Time to decorate for Easter!

Honored Contributor

Well, the chicks are gone, the bunnies and eggs are only left, but I am loving the bunnies!