Respected Contributor

Williams Sonoma has a new dinnerware pattern for fall. Lord give me strength.

Botanical Sunflower Dinner Plates, Set of 4

Botanical Sunflower Mugs, Set of 4Botanical Sunflower Platter

Respected Contributor

I hear you. I caved at Home Goods yesterday for fall decor I did not need. These dishes are beautiful. You can justify this purchase by saying they can be used September 1st thru November 30th, that's a long time. Best of luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, no, I shouldn't have looked at this post Smiley Happy  So pretty!

Respected Contributor

If it makes you feel any better, I bought these dishes that I absolutely did not need two years ago. I caved, and that was that. Fall is full of temptations!!!

Plymouth

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, I bought these dishes that I absolutely did not need two years ago. I caved, and that was that. Fall is full of temptations!!!

Plymouth

Oh, I love those too! They are the Phaltzgraf Plymouth pattern aren't they? I have drooled over those for years. They have pretty accessories also. I did get the salt and pepper and cream and sugar.

Frequent Contributor

@froggy Those dishes are gorgeous. Now I want them too!

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Honored Contributor

@froggy  That's a lovely set!!! I hope you get it and enjoy it for many years to come Smiley Happy

Last year I went crazy overboard getting 2 sets for Fall through Thanksgiving, so I am quite content...thankfully!

One set I got at P1 last year...we love so much that we use the pieces all yr round...especially the mugs!

P1.jpg

I also got the 222Fifth Harvest Festival Fall set through EBay since they weren't available at our local Home Goods...

2225th.jpg

Respected Contributor

@froggy, yes, they are the Plymouth dishes. I look back on it now and think maybe I lost my mind or something...and likely I was drinking. HA! I got the place settings and a few of the accessory pieces. But I do recall that I got some good sale prices on all of it.

They are really pretty and substantial dishes but I gotta tell you one thing I don't like about them. The first time I used the dinner plates they got those knife marks on them. I Googled it and found out it is a common problem with these kinds of dishes. Pfaltzgraff sells a cleaner specifically for the issue. As I recall, I even posted here on the QVC boards about it cause I was pretty disappointed. Other then that, they are nice and I have enjoyed them. My biggest issue at this point in life is I just don't have anymore room to store anything. House is exploding...and at times hubby does, too. LOL!

Stay strong........or not!    

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@froggy, yes, they are the Plymouth dishes. I look back on it now and think maybe I lost my mind or something...and likely I was drinking. HA! I got the place settings and a few of the accessory pieces. But I do recall that I got some good sale prices on all of it.

They are really pretty and substantial dishes but I gotta tell you one thing I don't like about them. The first time I used the dinner plates they got those knife marks on them. I Googled it and found out it is a common problem with these kinds of dishes. Pfaltzgraff sells a cleaner specifically for the issue. As I recall, I even posted here on the QVC boards about it cause I was pretty disappointed. Other then that, they are nice and I have enjoyed them. My biggest issue at this point in life is I just don't have anymore room to store anything. House is exploding...and at times hubby does, too. LOL!

Stay strong........or not!    

@pupwhipped

Yes, I recall now about the marks. That's too bad.

Storage is my problem also. Even though I have a ton of cabinets I have way too many dishes. My fall and Christmas sets are stored in my spare room cabinets. The problem is I already have Thanksgiving dishes with turkeys on them so find it hard to justify another purchase. However, my DH did like the ones at WS.......

Trusted Contributor

I recently used one of my fall cups that I purchased from Wal Mart last year.

They have embossed fall leaves and are cute if you only want a piece or two for the season.

I hope if anyone sees new ones out at WM that they will report back!