Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, I've been looking around lately for the Sullivan items and found some of the potted items on Textured Home Decor .com.  They have a potted green eucalyptus that is 13-1/2" tall.  HTH!

@SHOPR  I just looked, but no rust eucalyptus

@mousiegirl, It's so frustrating that the Sullivan greenery items are so few and far between online.  :-(

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, I've been looking around lately for the Sullivan items and found some of the potted items on Textured Home Decor .com.  They have a potted green eucalyptus that is 13-1/2" tall.  HTH!

@SHOPR  I just looked, but no rust eucalyptus

@mousiegirl, It's so frustrating that the Sullivan greenery items are so few and far between online.  :-(

@SHOPR  It dawned on me last night that when I put the spring garlands on the hutch shelves, they will fill in the spaces. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, Sounds like a good plan!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Tuesday Morning again today, hoping to find the topiaries seen in this photo shared by @Spurt above:

bb66bb6d4cd5a073c88421fd1e0186fb.jpg

Nope.  They do have 2 or 3 styles of topiaries, but nothing really close to these. 

I also hoped to check out the eggs with gray bunnies seen in this photo:

9d7439977c396433d1027a277206092f.jpg

Nope.  There were tons of eggs to choose from, but not these.  I did not see these bunnies on sticks, but I did see some on sticks that were brownish textured resin on a more ornate rectangular base.  I thought they looked Victorian. 

If someone is in the market for concrete/cement lawn animals and their resin look-alikes, I saw quite a few cats, bunnies and birds today.  I thought that many of them were really cute.  I saw a concrete cat (it was really heavy) for $14.99.  I've seen similar ones sell for $40 and up at lawn centers.  HTH!

Honored Contributor

Our Salvation Army Family Thrift Center is 1000x nicer than the TM here.

I haven't been in in years, I drive by it on the way to Marshalls.  The last time I went in there was one creepy guy working there and the merchandise is really low quality, clearance, broken stuff.  They have the seasonal stuff in the windows but nothing that compells me to park and go inside.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

We have two in our town - one is kind of junky and the other one is great!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday Morning

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

I went to Tuesday Morning again today, hoping to find the topiaries seen in this photo shared by @Spurt above:

Nope.  They do have 2 or 3 styles of topiaries, but nothing really close to these. 

Nope.  There were tons of eggs to choose from, but not these.  I did not see these bunnies on sticks, but I did see some on sticks that were brownish textured resin on a more ornate rectangular base.  I thought they looked Victorian. 

If someone is in the market for concrete/cement lawn animals and their resin look-alikes, I saw quite a few cats, bunnies and birds today.  I thought that many of them were really cute.  I saw a concrete cat (it was really heavy) for $14.99.  I've seen similar ones sell for $40 and up at lawn centers.  HTH!

@SHOPR

So sorry your 2nd trip to Tuesday Morning was disappointing....perhaps the bunnies on a stick and the eggs with gray bunnies were just props to dress up the set and photo and more of a back drop for the candles and the regular colored eggs.  I searched the internet and every home decor website I could think of and could not locate anythig resembling the bunnies on a stick....(I did find a couple of horses on a stick and stand though---)I'm so sorry I posted the photos and got your hopes up.....Woman Sad

I was in Stein Mart and saw similar toparies that were in the turquoise and white photo, although the greenry wasn't shiny plastic, they used silk material for the leaves, but too green and too fakey looking as well.....it pays to see toparies in person for sure!!! (these are on their website, then go to FOR THE HOME, then DECORATIVE ACCENTS, then FLOWERS & PLANTS

59068072_999.jpg59067546_999.jpg59068296_999.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Our Salvation Army Family Thrift Center is 1000x nicer than the TM here.

I haven't been in in years, I drive by it on the way to Marshalls.  The last time I went in there was one creepy guy working there and the merchandise is really low quality, clearance, broken stuff.  They have the seasonal stuff in the windows but nothing that compells me to park and go inside.

@VaBelle35, Wow, I wish I could say that we have a nicely stocked and orderly SA thrift store, but ours is neither.  My only finds through the years have been some Corning Ware and Corelle pieces, a jumbo stainless steel mixing bowl, and a couple of odd pillar candle holders.  It's mostly stocked with clothes and couches.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR

So sorry your 2nd trip to Tuesday Morning was disappointing....perhaps the bunnies on a stick and the eggs with gray bunnies were just props to dress up the set and photo and more of a back drop for the candles and the regular colored eggs.  I searched the internet and every home decor website I could think of and could not locate anythig resembling the bunnies on a stick....(I did find a couple of horses on a stick and stand though---)I'm so sorry I posted the photos and got your hopes up.....Woman Sad

I was in Stein Mart and saw similar toparies that were in the turquoise and white photo, although the greenry wasn't shiny plastic, they used silk material for the leaves, but too green and too fakey looking as well.....it pays to see toparies in person for sure!!! (these are on their website, then go to FOR THE HOME, then DECORATIVE ACCENTS, then FLOWERS & PLANTS

59068072_999.jpg59067546_999.jpg59068296_999.jpg

@Spurt, Please don't feel bad for posting the pics.  I've enjoyed them.  It isn't the first time I've been disappointed at not finding something I wanted, and it won't be the last.  I will stop in TM once more before Spring comes and goes, and who knows, they may add some more things. 

Thanks for the info on the Stein Mart topiaries.  I do like the top one, but I'll take your word for it, that it was too green and fake in appearance.  You're exactly right, these are hard to shop for online.