Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt, Thank you for the info.  Yes, a trip to TM is definitely in order.  I've been wanting topiaries for the the mantel for a while now, but I wasn't willing to pay the high prices I've seen online here and there.  Also, you never know the quality of a faux topiary until you see it, know what I mean?

Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday Morning

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

These are all from Tuesday morning?  I went to our Tuesday morning once.  That was enough.  They moved and I think closed.  I bought two cute bunnies on Zulily for my front porch.  They are a cement color.  I hope the snow is gone when the time comes to put them out.

@GCR18@BabyYoda

Yep they are and I saw most of the stuff in my nearest store.  This one is very neat and orderly and has more upscale merchandise.  My sis bought some neat Christmas items there when they opened up, and she wanted some new spring decor and so we went back and saw spring/Easter stuff.... 

@GCR18  Enjoy your bunnies I bet they will look great! .....No snow here in Texas....we've been having unusal warm weather way above average and feels like spring........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt, Thank you for the info.  Yes, a trip to TM is definitely in order.  I've been wanting topiaries for the the mantel for a while now, but I wasn't willing to pay the high prices I've seen online here and there.  Also, you never know the quality of a faux topiary until you see it, know what I mean?

@SHOPR

I hope your store has just as nice merchandise.  Yep, I know exactly what you mean about faux topiaries and even flower arrangements, wreaths, and garlands......I want to see them in person.......have been burned before ordering online and when they arrived they looked very cheap and fakey.....I returned several wreaths and flower arrangements.......even Valeries have been hit or miss lately......some have been very skimpy and I had to fill in with some stuff from Hobby Lobby to make them fuller....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

If they don't have the topiaries at your TM, then I would try Hobby Lobby.....Also Kirklands website had a lot of neat new things.....including topiaries....... (I'd post it but QVC Mods dont like pix with prices from another retailer websire...).....but just go to kirklands.com and type topiaires in the search box......  cute spring stuff too although I know you don't want to be tempted Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurtand everyone, Cat LOL Here is what I bought today at Tuesday Morning.  The stacked bunnies are resin but have the appearance of weathered cement.  They are 13.5" tall:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/Spring/20170202_145429_zpsjkecvdhb.jpeg

Another view:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/Spring/20170202_145418_zps2ueluizr.jpeg

This little glossy ceramic bunny was sort of an afterthought.  I bought him to peek out of my vintage Fire King tea cup for Spring:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/Spring/20170202_145134_zpsovidzucl.jpeg

SPURT, The store did not have any of the topiaries in your photo. 

They did have two kinds, but I didn't like either of them.   In fact, they had almost none of what is in these photos.  @DecorDiva, I didn't see the rabbits on sticks. 

An employee told me they had tons of Spring decor in the back that they are slowly moving out front.  I'll go back in a week or so.  I'll also check out Kirkland's website as you suggested.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurtand everyone, Cat LOL Here is what I bought today at Tuesday Morning.  The stacked bunnies are resin but have the appearance of weathered cement.  They are 13.5" tall:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/Spring/20170202_145429_zpsjkecvdhb.jpeg

Another view:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/Spring/20170202_145418_zps2ueluizr.jpeg

This little glossy ceramic bunny was sort of an afterthought.  I bought him to peek out of my vintage Fire King tea cup for Spring:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/UnderTheseTrees/Spring/20170202_145134_zpsovidzucl.jpeg

SPURT, The store did not have any of the topiaries in your photo. 

They did have two kinds, but I didn't like either of them.   In fact, they had almost none of what is in these photos.  @DecorDiva, I didn't see the rabbits on sticks. 

An employee told me they had tons of Spring decor in the back that they are slowly moving out front.  I'll go back in a week or so.  I'll also check out Kirkland's website as you suggested.  :-)

@SHOPR

Im glad you found some nice things.  The bunnies are adorable and I like the cup and saucer too.......Hopefully they will bring out the stock that's in the back and it will be what you want.....Good Luck & Happy Shopping! Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

I stopped at TM today for the first time, ll because of this thread. Mine is next to Hobby Lobby and I have never checked it out.

It was okay, not great they only had a dozen or so things for Easter. I would go back but only if I had some extra time and was at Hobby Lobby. 

Trusted Contributor

Those bunnies are so cute! I admit I've not spent a lot of time in Tuesday Morning but this gives me good reason to check it out again! Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR

Kirlands has this one, similar to one of the topararies in the aqua and white table setting 

Untitled.jpg123306_1.jpg

this one is sold out online....

136912.jpg

They have some others just click DECOR & PILLOWS and there's a category for TREES & TOPIARIES

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR - I like the stacked bunnies.  I went to Tuesday Morning today and saw a lot of what Spurt posted except for the bunnies on the sticks!  In fact, I didn't see anything that was in the photo with the bunnies on the stick.  They did have a lot of cute things, but I need to see what I've got before I buy more.  I also went by Home Goods and was surprised that they didn't have much spring out yet.