Honored Contributor

If any of you have a Tuesday Morning in your neck of the woods.....they had some cute stuff for spring and Easter.......and of course.....bunnies.......Woman Wink  There was a darling wreath with a sisal bunny in the center.....

x_large.jpgx_large.jpg

4a3e65e9da45469a18a23f5561ba09e6.jpg   9d7439977c396433d1027a277206092f.jpg

803a3d15f834422feeabcbaa8dfe892b.jpg1f47e74cff203a301e72fad4ca791bc4.jpg

82f02143b2ec2149d7ff62d690f6f2db.jpg  bb66bb6d4cd5a073c88421fd1e0186fb.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

These are all from Tuesday morning?  I went to our Tuesday morning once.  That was enough.  They moved and I think closed.  I bought two cute bunnies on Zulily for my front porch.  They are a cement color.  I hope the snow is gone when the time comes to put them out.

Respected Contributor

Pretty items. There is a Tuesday morning store out of my way and whenever I go there the store looks like a mess! I usually leave because I don't think a lot of their items are deals. I get better prices at TJ maxx, Home Goods or Ross stores. 

Honored Contributor

I went to a Tuesday Morning store once shortly after it opened.  It was a total mess, full of junk that I wouldn't have donated to a charity.  I'd forgotten all about that store, since I never went back!

Maybe some stores get better products than others, depending on location.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty pics,

Image result for bunny thank you images

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Spurt!  The last time I was in my Tuesday morning, they were just starting to put out the spring stuff.  I'll  have to go back this weekend.  I particularly like the running rabbit on the stick.  Thanks for posting the pictures.  Although we haven't had a bad winter here in Virginia, it lifts my spirits to see all the pretties.

Esteemed Contributor

bb66bb6d4cd5a073c88421fd1e0186fb.jpg

@Spurt, Where are you finding these pretty photos?  I see some of the items in TM's online ad, but not all of them.

I have avoided browsing for any Spring or Easter decor, because I'm trying so hard not to buy stuff right now and not wanting to add to my seasonal decor, but now I may have to do a bit of shopping at Tuesday Morning.  Our store is a very good store and well organized.  I can't say that about any other stores around here, but I can say it about TM thank goodness. 

I want the topiaries in the photo.  I would use them Spring through Summer.  Do you know if they are TM items or just props?

Respected Contributor

I have gotten some absolutely wonderful things over the years at Tuesday Morning. Yes, it can be a bit messy...some stores are worse then others. But they have a lot of stuff and it's fun to kill a little time and search around for treasures.

Thanks, @Spurt, for posting all the pictures. I got their flyer yesterday in the mail and saw lots of cute things. I'm still getting over a stomach virus so I won't be going out shopping anytime soon, but I love these Mud Pie brand dip cups. I bought a similar one before Christmas at a gift store and, of course, paid more!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

bb66bb6d4cd5a073c88421fd1e0186fb.jpg

@Spurt, Where are you finding these pretty photos?  I see some of the items in TM's online ad, but not all of them.

I have avoided browsing for any Spring or Easter decor, because I'm trying so hard not to buy stuff right now and not wanting to add to my seasonal decor, but now I may have to do a bit of shopping at Tuesday Morning.  Our store is a very good store and well organized.  I can't say that about any other stores around here, but I can say it about TM thank goodness. 

I want the topiaries in the photo.  I would use them Spring through Summer.  Do you know if they are TM items or just props?

@SHOPR 

The store nearest me is very neat and orderly, it's a brand new store, just opened around November and went in when Anna's Linens went out in a small shopping center.  I get special ads from them in my email/Facebook  There is alo a blog but it hasn't been updated yet.  My store had so many neat things. There is a whole section of artificial flowers, vases, and topiaries (at least in my store).....it was like an artifiicial garden section and I do remember seeing topiaries and stuff from the photos...I remember seeing a photo of greenry and flowers but cant find it now (maybe it was a previous ad---I have all the promos go to a separate email and it had been a few weeks before I went there to look at offers)....Yes store merchandise may vary from city to city and even store to store......there's another Tuesday Morning in the vicinity but not as nice merchandise....

I know what you mean about avoiding spring decor......I kept staring at that wreath and my friend said you keep going back to it I think you should buy it.....but then I thought of the 2 spring/easter wreaths I have from Valerie so I didnt really need it and my storage space is running out.....

I also shop at Home Goods and Hobby Lobby too...I haven't gotten around to those stores yet.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I have gotten some absolutely wonderful things over the years at Tuesday Morning. Yes, it can be a bit messy...some stores are worse then others. But they have a lot of stuff and it's fun to kill a little time and search around for treasures.

Thanks, @Spurt, for posting all the pictures. I got their flyer yesterday in the mail and saw lots of cute things. I'm still getting over a stomach virus so I won't be going out shopping anytime soon, but I love these Mud Pie brand dip cups. I bought a similar one before Christmas at a gift store and, of course, paid more!

@pupwhipped

I have found some neat things there....even a pretty quilt I got for $19.......