Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts on H205286 Mosaic Pearl Trees?

@Mominohio wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
@HisElk
Yes, the multiple quotes get very confusing!

The deer are item #H208968. Since I'm new to Valerie's stuff, I don't know if they are really new or not. It says "new".

These are only new in the fact that they are different colors than offered before @crazycockermom @HisElk1

Look up H201109 for the video of the previous colors.

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Glittered-Vintage-Deer-wPewter-Accent-by-Valerie.product.H201109.html

I have the silver and love them.

Thanks to @crazycockermom and @Mominohio for the info.  They look nice.  I only needed one, so ended up getting mine from collectionsetc.  Mine has a faux green wreath around his neck, along with a poinsettia and he's standing.  For the $, I was happy with him, but thanks to both of you.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I don't own these and from watching them online, I have difficulty knowing how they actually look in a room during the daytime, unlit.  

@Perhaps you could re-post your mantel photo here.  I know @Susan Louise and @BornToShop have the mosaic pearl trees and would probably be happy to add their opinion.  

@crazycockermom and @SHOPR, I have the tree from last year; what a great memory you have SHOPR!  Mine is 12", stunning both day & night.  I also have her other two urn & cylinder styles as well.  I am trying not to order the 8"...!  

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

OT, @ChiliPepper, the chocolate hurricanes arrived that you found for me in the as is.  They arrived in perfect condition.  Thank you so much for giving me a shout about them.

@HisElk1

Yay!!! I'm glad they came in good condition!!! I see a lot of uses for those for Fall & Halloween decorating.

Did you try different color lights in them yet?

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

OT, @ChiliPepper, the chocolate hurricanes arrived that you found for me in the as is.  They arrived in perfect condition.  Thank you so much for giving me a shout about them.

@HisElk1

Yay!!! I'm glad they came in good condition!!! I see a lot of uses for those for Fall & Halloween decorating.

Did you try different color lights in them yet?

@ChiliPepper, glad you saw my post.  I've only used the white so far, but it's funny that you mentioned a different color.  I've noticed with using the same color white lights in the amber and the white in the chocolate sort of give off a slightly pink hue.  I'll have to see if the place I buy them from has any different colors.  Thanks for the idea.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1

Hi There!!!

I put orange lights in my amber hurricanes & they look AMAZING!!!

I want to try blue lights next, I think that will make them look green!!!