Honored Contributor

TSV for 10/25 Hallmark Cards?

[ Edited ]

It appears the TSV tonight is a set of Hallmark Cards.

Really?

I try not to be negative on this Holiday forum, but this is the best they could do? I know you can buy just about anything Q sells somewhere else, but greeting cards? Ok, to offer them, for sure, but as the TSV? 

QVC who is running this holiday stuff? They need an intervention.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for 10/25 Hallmark Cards?

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio

Seriously????

I was hoping for a nice choice of sets of ornaments.

Cards?????? Seriously???? LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

When i hear Hallmark the first thing I think is cards so it does not surprise me. Dissappoint me - yes, but not surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

Well don't decorate; don't do cards anymore, but some people still do.  So, I think it's a nice tsv because postage is sooo expense nowadays, cards likewise, so it'll help out thse who still mail out Christmas cards. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

Well, I don't send that many cards out anymore, not like years ago.

The ones I do still send, I pick out individual cards for the person or family, not a random boxed card.

But, that's just me.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Mominohio

Well, I don't send that many cards out anymore, not like years ago.

The ones I do still send, I pick out individual cards for the person or family, not a random boxed card.

But, that's just me.

On these forums, so many people have stated how they send less or no cards anymore.I think that is just the trend these days in general, so I don't know why they would choose a TSV for what many say is a dying tradition.

I love cards, don't get me wrong. And I have no problem with Q choosing to sell cards. And maybe this TSV will have more than cards, but the preview picture doesn't seem like it. 

There are so many nice cards out there, and so many beautiful ones to be picked up for next to nothing even before Christmas at the 50% off sales, which now start in October for some retailers. I have no idea of the TSV price,  but we get a 'Christmas Day' tomorrow on Q and this is the best they could do for a TSV.

Simply disappointing.

Honored Contributor

I try not to let the TSV's these days surprise me but this is just too much.  Our decor shows are cancelled but we have a TSV of  'Christmas cards'.  Really? is right, @Mominohio.

Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Oh, wow! I thought it was maybe a craft thing to make your own cards, but you're right, the program guide says Holidays with Hallmark.

That's.... weird.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I try not to let the TSV's these days surprise me but this is just too much.  Our decor shows are cancelled but we have a TSV of  'Christmas cards'.  Really? is right, @Mominohio.

Cat Frustrated

I know, right? @lucymo

It could have at least been some deer or a lantern! LOL

Honored Contributor

Or a deer IN a lantern!!!