Honored Contributor

Re: Spring has Sprung & Easter 🐰 Can come now!💐💐

@homedecor1

Nice decorations! But really, how awful of you to inform us of your pool side escapades today. 

We woke up to snow flakes in the air this morning! 

Something just not fair about that, is it?! LOL

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

Thats how I feel when it's 70+ degrees in FL at Tgiving & Christmas & I am thinking about decorating!🙄 No matter how long I live here I'll never get used to seeing Christmas trees and not bundling up to decorate outside...it's just wierd.

I always enjoyed the 4 seasons...oh that's right spouses'

famous last words "It's Paradise give it a try in FL". (Ugh everyday is sunny and wierd no seasons- oh well!)

I love Spring and Easter. I mostly did more because my 5 year old GD is coming for a visit & very concerned the "Easter bunny" won't know where to deliver her basket! I assured her he will have no problem considering I have the only house outside decorated😊🐰🐇💐

have a good evening!  I hope it warms up for you!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

As they say "the grass always seems greener on the other side" I'm jealous!!! I'd give anything to be stuck in the house with snow...or just have to put a jacket on!!!

Its wierd everyday is the same weather -- sunny! Plus, can't live here without a tan they might think I'm a "northerner"... I wish!😳🙄😉

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop

Thank you I've been "multiplying" them for years! Although, I think I'm set everything works nicely. I do have my eye on another "lighted egg" from Q.

Happy Easter!

Esteemed Contributor

How fortunate your granddaughter is to have such a talented Grandmother.  I'm sure the Easter Bunny would never miss your beautiful home!   He would want to enjoy it also.  It is very lovely!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Zhills! I use my GD as my "excuse" but I do love to decorate for each holiday - guess I should have been a school teacher😉!  She was off today (teachers service day) so we Skyped and goodness she was my little helper .... we are both very excited to see each other next week!

Although, her dad (my son) said "you better get that under control & find a home for your decor before you die or it's going to be one big Estate Sale!"   Then he said "I'll be there next week I'll find you a good therapist to help you get over your decorating addiction!" You need to find something else to do!

I said "like you fishing who has a garage warehouse of all fishing stuff"! Hmmm he said got ya! (he owns a fishing website and that is his job, fishing!)

All in good fun but bratty kid!!!! Gotta ❤ our kids!

Have a wonderful night!!! Thank you for your kind comments as always!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very nice  and really puts me in an Easter mood Woman Very Happy

download.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”