Honored Contributor

Spring has Sprung & Easter 🐰 Can come now!💐💐

[ Edited ]

I'm done & each little 🐇🐰 & friends found a new "patch". Now to go & relax by the pool on this 80 degree hot day☀️

(Tv stand & clothing does not belong there but waiting for pick up on Friday😉)

IMG_1843.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Spring has Sprung & Easter 🐰 Can come now!💐💐

Your house looks Happy and Hoppy.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Image result for well done animated images

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 You did a beautiful job, so festive looking!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 ~ Very nice and festive!   Hoppy Easter!   Enjoy your time by the pool.   It's 11am and 19* in Anchorage, with a high of 27/30 for the day, and 9* tonight.  I'm headed for a warmer climate in a couple of weeks...it's been a long cold winter. 

L👀king forward to the warmth and seeing palm trees and flowers

again! 🌴🌺🌴

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2

im sitting by pool and reading Debbie Macomber's Alaska Nights trilogy. Even though it's a unrealistic love story I can appreciate your temps as that's what this poor girl discovers when she makes a life change!

Brrrrr I get chilled when it's 70s in NJ! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@AKgirl2

im sitting by pool and reading Debbie Macomber's Alaska Nights trilogy. Even though it's a unrealistic love story I can appreciate your temps as that's what this poor girl discovers when she makes a life change!

Brrrrr I get chilled when it's 70s in NJ!

Strange Alaska connection for the moment!  LIfe change for sure, not only cold and long winter, the long hours of daylight during spring and summer and also the long hours of darkness during fall and winter are just too weird for me.  There are so many other things, but you try and make the best of it.  I'm looking forward to relaxing by the pool too!😎

Respected Contributor

Wow!  What happy springy Easter vignettes!!  You have some really neat pieces and I love how you arranged everything.  Beautiful!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1, what an awesome presentation you created with some of the items I have!  You did a great job!  

Honored Contributor

Very festive. Very springlike.  It might be calendar spring but we are having a weird year, it was in the 20's all day and I think that's the forecast for the next week.  I just can't decorate for spring or Easter when I'm still in boots and puffy coats and big scarves.  It doesn't feel right.  I bought some things and I have a plan for what I want to do for the house.  Easter is 3 weeks away, so I have time.  It's hard to believe that April is a week a way and we're still stuck in winter.