Honored Contributor

I don't think I've heard this yet. Can anyone tell me who sings this? I'll have to listen for it this year. I really don't think I've ever heard this yet. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Song: Mary have you heard

Could it be "Mary Did You Know?"? There are several versions, I think, one is a duet with Wynona Judd and someone. Try You Tube....I bet there are some videos of it there. It's a beautiful, beautiful song.

Respected Contributor

I don't think I have heard that song.  Just wondering could you possibly be talking about Mary Did You Know?  The song was written by Mark Lowry and Buddy Greene of the Gaither Vocal Band.  Lowry performed it with the GVB but it has since been recorded by many artists.  Beautiful song and one of my favorites. 

Valued Contributor

Oh gosh!  You want to hear holiday music in August???

It will come soon enough and there will be no escaping it!

Respected Contributor

@Libbylady wrote:

Oh gosh!  You want to hear holiday music in August???

It will come soon enough and there will be no escaping it!

Nothing wrong with listening to Christmas music whenever the mood strikes.  This is a holiday forum, no need to scold someone about their desire for anything holiday related.  Not your cup of tea, then don't indulge!

Trusted Contributor

Pentatonix does a beautiful version on their holiday album.  It is a very moving song.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal You can go to YouTube and search the song title to hear it.  It's "Mary Did You Know".

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Could it be "Mary Did You Know?"? There are several versions, I think, one is a duet with Wynona Judd and someone. Try You Tube....I bet there are some videos of it there. It's a beautiful, beautiful song.

I think she does the duet with Kenny Rogers and it's wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Oh thank you, I have some Gaither CD's and I'll go look and see if it's on there. Yes, I had the title wrong. Thanks ladies!! @KentuckyWoman

Honored Contributor

@Libbylady, Yes I do want to know about this song. It crossed my mind from last year, that I wanted to hear it since so many mentioned it last year. If you don't like the music or you don't want to listen, you are free to do that. As am I.