Trusted Contributor

So....What Kind of Damage Did You Do?

Okay, I'll go first because I was bad and know what?  It was fun and I don't care!!!!!  I got.......the gingerbread birdhouses in both choices, the cathedral mirror in gold, the glittered berry wreath & garland in taupe/copper & two sets of the white bottle brush trees.  There.  Done.  I enjoyed myself & I kept it in check (more or less).   What did all of you decide on?  :-) 

Honored Contributor

Re: So....What Kind of Damage Did You Do?

[ Edited ]

@Julie928  I didn't order anything during the show, but ordered the wreath (H208726) and matching tear drops (H208728) last night...that's it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I got the Plow & Hearth sled with the snowflake hologram and the grapevine & berry word art piece.

I'm still pondering on the TSV swag.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything.  I know, I can't believe it either.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wasn't going to get anything this year after looking at everything! but... then I saw that burlap snowman by home reflections h206270 and I couldn't stop thinking about it and watching the video.So I got it!

Then I was thinking about the 3 snowmen by Gary Head, Hallmark h208747. I love their sweet faces and they make me smile everytime I look at them.

I thought they were kind of expensive but I just couldn't let them sit there without coming home!

And I thought it was fun too and I'm glad I did!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

cardinal gingerbread birdhouse

red and green swirl finials

sm version of the santa on pedestal under glass

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

so far thru the month I got:

Tsv - mini trees green love them

tsv - today wreath

small glass trees w/ornaments for gifts for card club ladies (very nice)

didnt see anything else I would like - (my BL wreath finally died last year after I'm thinking 7-8 years)

editing my post: just did a quick online review of today's shows -- on the fence loving those VPH pedestal candle holders...and that little sled from Plow & Hearth (housewarming gift)

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't ordered anything yet today, but I'm still looking and making up my mind...and I did order things earlier this month. 

Trusted Contributor

Is anyone having trouble wi EZ Pay? I cancelled my order after VPH's show when they announced the 3 EZ pays, so I could reorder and take advantage of the EZ pay, but it won't give me the 3 EZ payments...

Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp ~ Not sure about the easy pay option.  I didn't put anything I bought today on easy pay as I'm trying to just pay things off as I get them.  I hope you get it straightened out.