Respected Contributor

I posted in another thread that I ordered too much and was going to change the channel.... well, I did.  

However, what did I do? I went online to check out what was presented in the afternoon shows and of course, something was yelling at me "buy me, buy me", so I broke down and did.

I couldn't stop my fingers from placing the order for H208547, Kringle express illuminated metal sleigh in silver/gold.

I really hope it's nice; I'm going to put one of my small artist bears in it for my winter decor.

I'm dreading Valerie's show tonight and hope nothing speaks to me.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shame on me ...

[ Edited ]

Very nice but I didnt think something would fit in it.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1  very cute sleigh!  I think I have four or five sleighs..

well, shame on me too! 

I bought the multi-TS fairy lights.  I don't need them but I know where I can use them! ha!

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@HisElk1  very cute sleigh!  I think I have four or five sleighs..

well, shame on me too! 

I bought the multi-TS fairy lights.  I don't need them but I know where I can use them! ha!

@Mary Bailey, so you know what I mean.  It's that darn "need vs. want" thing for me.

Have fun with your TSV lights; I have 4 strands I got from elsewhere and love them.

Honored Contributor

The way I look at it when that happens is is don't smoke, don't drink and don't have expensive hobbies.  Enjoy yourself.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

The way I look at it when that happens is is don't smoke, don't drink and don't have expensive hobbies.  Enjoy yourself.

Yep! I say if people are making their own way in the world, paying their own bills and not being a burden to anyone, how they spend their money, or what they choose as their 'vice' is up to them. 

For some it is travel, others it's shoes. Some like fancy new cars every couple of years, and others enjoy home decor. 

Life is too short not to have something you enjoy doing or having.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1, Your post is funny!  There's just sometimes things speak to us and that holiday is so easy to fall into.  But I think there's so many pretty things to the eyes, that it is next to impossible to pass up. Enjoy it all.