Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Mominohio - Sam's Club has a Lantern Infrared Heater on their website.  $114.98 with free s&h!  It actually looks like the Duraflame but they don't give a mfr name.

@Buck-i-Nana

Thanks for that head's up!

When I just went to check, the only one I saw was the outdoor version. 

I'm going back to look closer and because I saw some beautiful fireplaces as well.

This is my first house in my entire life that doesn't have a real wood burning fireplace, and I have missed having a mantel all these years. Now let's just see what kind of trouble you have gotten me into with that little discovery!!

@Mominohio - I feel for ya.  Had the same issue with this house.  I bought it 14 years ago and last year I broke down and bought a high-end beautiful electric corner fireplace.  Still not quite the same, but I get the look and a mantel.  With all the improvements they keeps making on these electric fireplace heaters, I wish one of the manufacturers would figure out how to add the sound of a crackling fire!

Respected Contributor

Anybody got some drums just laying around taking up space? Drag em out and make a Snowman.This guy looks like one of the Blues Brothers. HA!Image result for metal snowman