Honored Contributor

Review for H209791 VPH Beaded Fruit candle rings

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-7.5-Beaded-Fruit-Rings-by-Valerie.product.H209791.html?upsh=1&sc=H209791...

Recieved these today and have to say they are very nice.

I thought I read several people were waiting for reviews or as is on these.

They are a nice 'middle ground' between the very full candle rings that Valerie brought lately like 

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Autumn-Beauty-10-Rings.product.H208918.html?upsh=1&sc=H208918-CSWB

and

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Iced-Hemlock-Candle-Rings-with-Berries.product.H208715.html?upsh=1&sc=H2...

and the very skimpy ones where you see mostly the brown ring behind it.

These have nice coverage, the leaves and fruit are in nice condition and in my opinion they provide a nice clean and more minimal look than what I have purchased lately. 

Leaves and fruit are wired so you can adjust them and they stay in place as you spread them out and arrange them as you please.

Right now, they look thin because I have been using my big eucalyptus rings but I like the change. I'm not seeing shedding from the beading either.

The color looks great with the Mirage honey candles and I think certain shades of dark red/burgundy and greens will really look elegant with these as well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Review for H209791 VPH Beaded Fruit candle rings

@Mominohio - are the colors of the fruit in the candlerings more muted than the colors of the fruit in Valerie's beaded fruit collection (of which H203547 is a piece)?  I have the conical trees and just ordered the garland "as is" and was wondering if they would complement them. 

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva

I don't have any of VPH's other beaded fruit, but looked at H203547 online and have to say that these candle rings I would have to describe as more muted, and more rich in color than those other pieces.

I'm getting fussier about bringing things together to be a much better match/coordination and in my opinion, these wouldn't look all that great together, based on pictures. 

I will say, the rings I received look almost exact in colors to what the picture on my monitor looks like. I just come back to the word 'rich' to describe the color and look.

Honored Contributor

Oh, and they fit a 31/2 inch candle well. I haven't tried anyting at 4".

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio - thanks!  That was my take looking at the online pictures.   I'm also fussy about color coordination and I always appreciate hearing from someone who has the item in hand. 

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Mominohio - are the colors of the fruit in the candlerings more muted than the colors of the fruit in Valerie's beaded fruit collection (of which H203547 is a piece)?  I have the conical trees and just ordered the garland "as is" and was wondering if they would complement them. 

@DecorDiva  I have the trees, garlands, and picks, and the rings are on their way.  I am assuming that they will match, but will post when I receive them and compare.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Autumn-Beauty-10-Rings.product.H208918.html?upsh=1&sc=H208918-CSWB

@Mominohio

Somehow I missed these when they were presented. I checked ALL DAY yesterday after reading this.

I got lucky & grabbed a set off of "as is" early this morning. I hope they are in good shape.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!

Thanks for the heads up mominohio!!!!! 

BTW, I want the beaded fruit too. I have NO self control LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I received my beaded fruit rings yesterday.  I think they are done well with no loose fruit or beading in the package.  It will take a little getting used  to the minimal coverage on the pedestals but I plan to add them to thinner cedar rings when I use them for Christmas and winter. But, they are pretty just using alone. The beading mutes the color of the fruit and I love that.  I'm happy that I have them and  if you like beaded fruit they are a must have. 

I wonder if we all have an addiction to candle rings.  Woman Embarassed 

Esteemed Contributor

Those are pretty!  Sorry I missed them.  Will watch for returns.

I have some of Valerie's beaded fruit Christmas ornaments that she did several years ago and they still look new.  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I received my beaded fruit rings yesterday.  I think they are done well with no loose fruit or beading in the package.  It will take a little getting used  to the minimal coverage on the pedestals but I plan to add them to thinner cedar rings when I use them for Christmas and winter. But, they are pretty just using alone. The beading mutes the color of the fruit and I love that.  I'm happy that I have them and  if you like beaded fruit they are a must have. 

I wonder if we all have an addiction to candle rings.  Woman Embarassed 

@lucymo  I know I do!  I bought a lot of Fall candlerings, and they make such a difference on the holders.  Please take notice of the rings when I post pictures, LOL.