Honored Contributor

Re: Received my mosaic egg...

@crazycockermom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@crazycockermom  I like all of your vignettes but I especially like the one with the basket.  But, any of them are very pretty.  Just enjoy your beautiful pieces in the way that pleases you and your DH.

Hi lucymo!!   Good to see you again.  I'm sorry things have been rough.  I appreciate you responding to my post.  Thanks for your opinion.  Hopefully DH will give me his too.  Smiley Happy

@crazycockermom  Thank you for the sweet words and it's good to be back.  I'm trying to catch up on what you guys have been doing and I see you are still creating lovely groupings.  Have fun with your decorating as that's what it's all about and enjoying your finished projects.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@crazycockermom  I like all of your vignettes but I especially like the one with the basket.  But, any of them are very pretty.  Just enjoy your beautiful pieces in the way that pleases you and your DH.

Hi lucymo!!   Good to see you again.  I'm sorry things have been rough.  I appreciate you responding to my post.  Thanks for your opinion.  Hopefully DH will give me his too.  Smiley Happy

@crazycockermom  Thank you for the sweet words and it's good to be back.  I'm trying to catch up on what you guys have been doing and I see you are still creating lovely groupings.  Have fun with your decorating as that's what it's all about and enjoying your finished projects.

You are so kind!  Decorating is fun and it's so nice to be able to share here and receive input from others.  And of course it's nice to see other people's decor.  Hope to see you around more.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@homedecor1

Thank you for the kind words!   The feeling is mutual.  I love the pics you've been sharing as well.  

Love those table runners.  Will try to make it to Kohls and see what they have.  I'm also going to try the pedestals again.  Maybe get some taller flameless candles for them since they are on easy pay today.  What I really wish Q would do is offer free shipping which is a better incentive for me to buy.   Thanks for your input!

@crazycockermom, Oh, since you already have the mg pedestals, I can understand why you are on the hunt for slightly taller candles.  Makes perfect sense.  

I totally agree with you in wishing that QVC would offer free shipping on everything again, and soon!  They don't realize it, and probably don't care, but there are several things lately that I've chosen NOT to buy due to total cost with s&h.  These are lower priced items that I would buy in a heartbeat if they'd offer another free shipping promotion. I keep thinking that the end of March is almost here, and that maybe they'll do it again before this quarter is over...