Honored Contributor

Re: Received my mosaic egg...

I like the bunnies with the basket.  I'd put everything else, elsewhere.  🐇🐰

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

Personally I think the tablescape needs some height (maybe the candles on a pedestal) I like the egg but love those bunnies & mom's basket is a beautiful thing to have. 

I was at Kohls today they had nice table runners for Easter/Spring. I bought this one :

IMG_1854.JPG

I already had this one, I put it over it on my DR table:

IMG_1855.JPGYour decor is always so pretty!

Thank you for sharing - I get my best ideas from all the nice OPs here sharing their home decor & ideas!

Happy Weekend!

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

They are all such pretty pieces. I love Mom's basket too!

I would trying changing the egg to pink. That way you are contrasting the colors rather than trying to match the shades of blue in two entirely different materials.

I would also try the candles on the pedestals, silver for now until you get a set in one of the Spring pastel colors.

Valued Contributor

How to choose!!  So many options.  I probably would try to use everything.  LOL!

I love it all, including the runner!  The basket from your mother is awesome! 

My only suggestion, perhaps change the candles out to a pale blue.

Lovely display in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18
Thanks!
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@crazycockermom

Personally I think the tablescape needs some height (maybe the candles on a pedestal) I like the egg but love those bunnies & mom's basket is a beautiful thing to have. 

I was at Kohls today they had nice table runners for Easter/Spring. I bought this one :

IMG_1854.JPG

I already had this one, I put it over it on my DR table:

IMG_1855.JPGYour decor is always so pretty!

Thank you for sharing - I get my best ideas from all the nice OPs here sharing their home decor & ideas!

Happy Weekend!

@homedecor1

Thank you for the kind words!   The feeling is mutual.  I love the pics you've been sharing as well.  

Love those table runners.  Will try to make it to Kohls and see what they have.  I'm also going to try the pedestals again.  Maybe get some taller flameless candles for them since they are on easy pay today.  What I really wish Q would do is offer free shipping which is a better incentive for me to buy.   Thanks for your input!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom

They are all such pretty pieces. I love Mom's basket too!

I would trying changing the egg to pink. That way you are contrasting the colors rather than trying to match the shades of blue in two entirely different materials.

I would also try the candles on the pedestals, silver for now until you get a set in one of the Spring pastel colors.

@ChiliPepper

Thanks for the suggestions!   I'll try the silver pedestals and see how they look.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

How to choose!!  So many options.  I probably would try to use everything.  LOL!

I love it all, including the runner!  The basket from your mother is awesome! 

My only suggestion, perhaps change the candles out to a pale blue.

Lovely display in my opinion.

@Lapdog

Thank you so much!!   I love that basket too.  Will see about finding pale blue candles.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very pretty @crazycockermom love your moms basket. Everything is so pretty. You can use another color on the mosaic egg to complement the landscape. Those blue bunnies can be used year round if you want. I have brown ones similar to these. 

Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Very pretty @crazycockermom love your moms basket. Everything is so pretty. You can use another color on the mosaic egg to complement the landscape. Those blue bunnies can be used year round if you want. I have brown ones similar to these. 

@BabyYoda

Thank you!   I love my bunnies and it'll be hard to put them away.  My have to find another home for them after spring so I can leave them out.   Smiley Happy