Respected Contributor

Received VPH Lantern Today - Very Happy

I'm so happy I made this purchase.  The combover effect of the tree, as one of you called it, can be adjusted to resemble a normal tree and there are lights cleverly hidden in each upper corner to help illuminate the whole scene which is a very nice design feature.  The house is lit, too, although you can't really tell that in a daylight.

I can't wait to get the autumn version and agree with others that I would love to have spring and summer designs!

Respected Contributor

Re: Received VPH Lantern Today - Very Happy

@Marsha2003, I could kick myself for canceling my order.  I especially wanted the fall lantern.  I am hoping Valerie will bring it back.  I am currently in lantern overkill, however I now want it even more since it is sold out...!  The reviews are excellent, enjoy!  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Marsha2003, I could kick myself for canceling my order.  I especially wanted the fall lantern.  I am hoping Valerie will bring it back.  I am currently in lantern overkill, however I now want it even more since it is sold out...!  The reviews are excellent, enjoy!  

With any luck, you might find one as-is.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003, have you ever seen an "as is" auto-delivery?  Not sure I have but it looks like my only hope.  I still have it in my WL just in case...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received mine yesterday.  It looks beautiful even w/o batteries. Have to get out tomorrow and get some. I'm anxious to see it lit!

Can't wait to receive the Fall one!

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I had ordered too!!   Thought about it but then had second thoughts... maybe it will come back!!

Regular Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Call the studio store and see if they'll ship you one. They had them in stock on Saturday. It does look really pretty in person!

Respected Contributor

@J9 wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

Call the studio store and see if they'll ship you one. They had them in stock on Saturday. It does look really pretty in person!

What is the studio's number?  Never heard of this before but I am game!

Regular Contributor

@BornToShop Not sure if I'm allowed to post it since it isn't on the website (weird!) but do a google search for "qvc studio store phone number" and it should show up. It's an 800 number. I think they close at 5 though, but try tomorrow! No idea if they will do a phone and ship, but it's worth asking, right?!

Trusted Contributor

If you are able to purchase through the Studio Store, you would not be able to get the fall shipment.

I hesitated and am on waitlist. I would order from the SS but I REALLY want the fall version more.

Maybe they will show up in As Is.