Honored Contributor

Re: Question on H208703 glittered berry garlands and more...

@crazycockermom wrote:
@GCR18
Thank goodness we don't all like everything. I already feel broke with all the decorations I've bought this year. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl
Thanks for responding about the garlands and the chocolate birds. As much as I like chocolate, I don't have a woodsy theme, so I'm tying to decide if they'd go well in my tree filled with Joan Rivers' ornaments or just hold out for the pearl or red.

@crazycockermom  I think the pearl or red would look better with Joan's eggs.  I collected her bee ornaments. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

Thanks for your input!  I will pass on the chocolate.  Funny that I collected her eggs all these years but never knew she did bee ornaments until recently.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi, guys!  I'm a bit late to the party but wanted to let you know I own both the garland and the wreath in the copper/taupe colors and I love them!  I think that color choice could work straight through autumn into winter.  I have the garland draped on an old chipped paint sofa table along with Valerie's flameless pumpkin candles (in both ivory and orange).  I also have the smaller beaded pumpkins Jill offered on one of her shows in both color choices and a larger ghost statue in the middle.  The wreath is on my coffee table with a large bird's nest in the middle with some resin birds resting inside.  I also have Valerie's flameless pine cone candles by the wreath for some light.  I like that it doesn't scream autumn or winter.  It doesn't sound like it, but I really am trying to simplify, lol!  :-) 

Super Contributor

I got the red and green wreath and really love it too. I have three doors into my house and plan to use this on the side door. this is not a front door wreath to me but It is a nice wreath. I really wanted the copper one and kept waiting until it came available as is. I just got lucky last night I finally got one so have not received it yet but am sure I will like also.dont have the garlands but have been tempted. I just have some fall garland now and I have christmas garland I really like

Trusted Contributor

I keep checking asis for the copper and taupe garlands for my DIL. I think it would look great with her champaign christmas decor.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 and @DarlingDino

Thank you Julie92 and DarlingDino! So nice when people chime in with their opinions on items and how they use them. Julie - you should post some pics!

It's really a shame these were never presented (that I know of). Too bad these aren't more readily available.  Doesn't it almost feel like winning the lottery when you finally snag an item that you've been stalking??  

@sweetee2
Good luck finding them as is!