Honored Contributor

QVC..Thank you for this forum!

It has been so pleasant to talk CIJ in a space that has been pretty much free of people complaining about hating the event and whining about when it will be over.

This is great for those of us that want to have a lot of conversations about Christmas stuff in general and even greater for those that wish to avoid it entirely.

I have enjoyed this forum since day one, and just want to thank Q for adding it,and to thank everyone who comes here and makes it fun and interesting to enjoy the programming and shopping with others who enjoy it as much as I do.

Let's not be strangers until the next event....how many days till the next all day Christmas?!! LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC..Thank you for this forum!

I LOVE this post, and I completely agree!  I am also grateful for the opportunity to chat with others about similar interests or vent after a bad day, request prayers, etc.  I find myself coming here more & more to chat with so many of you.  Spending so much time at home looking after my sick pup has been made so much more pleasant thanks to all of you!  Strangers we will not be!!!  Isn't there a harvest show coming up soon???  :-) 

Trusted Contributor

I heard Valerie say she would be back Wednesday with Harvest.   YEAH!

Honored Contributor

I agree. I've really enjoyed it too!

Thank you also!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Occasional Contributor

I have loved it too.  Thank you all for taking the time to post your comments and opinions.

Honored Contributor

This is a great place to be if you love to decorate your home.  You are allowed to dislike a product without being  attacked by people who do like it.  Just a fun place and  a place to share tips and heads up about important details on products.

I think of many posters here as friends and respect their opinions.  We can get a little silly sometimes but it's all in fun. 

If you're just finding the Holiday forum I hope you will enjoy  reading and posting with everyone here,  sharing your thoughts and experiences with  all of us.  It makes shopping fun, for sure.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very sweet post! I completely agree with you.

Some of us have the spirit of Christmas in our hearts year round, & feel a let-down once that magical month is over. Once the month of Sept. hits, I'm a happy camper. I'm not a fan of hot weather, so CIJ is a nice change of pace for me. Heart

Frequent Contributor

The Holiday forum is pretty much the only one I read.  I love getting ideas here.  This is where I read about Grandinroad which is a site I enjoying viewing.  I sometimes do read the TV forum.  That is where I learned about the British Baking show that I am really enjoying.

I really don't tune in to QVC much except the holiday shows.   They just get me so excited for the holidays.  

I look forward to all the upcoming holiday shows.  Yea!!

Respected Contributor

Ditto!!  I value the shared enthusiasm & friendships that this forum has cultivated.  We need to keep this forum alive with photos of our latest decor investments.  We probably all have a lot of the same items & would love to see how others have incorporated the same item for ideas when we start decorating.  

Respected Contributor

It is certainly nice to have a place to post about the holidays without having to defend one's choices. For example, I may not participate in as much of the CIJ programming as others, but it's just a choice, not a slam to those who do, and I have always felt comfortable chiming in on threads that interest me. I enjoy reading about everyone's plans and purchases as well as excellent reviews, even if I don't post in the thread. The civil discourse in this forum keeps me returning.