Honored Contributor

Smoke Glass Pumpkins

@RazorSharp  Smoke color.  P1.  I love these, so different.  Thought of you when I saw them.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen smoke.  I like it.  I like the new ones that have turquoise on the top and Amber on the bottom.  I'm fortunate that blue won't fit in with my decor 😀.  I have enough pumpkins from P1.

@lucymo look at the acorns.  I have the three solid ones and am eyeing the crackled Amber.  I am going to watch them and see if I get a coupon.  I have a set of champagne pinecones from Valerie that I put with them on a long wooden platter.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I hadn't seen smoke.  I like it.  I like the new ones that have turquoise on the top and Amber on the bottom.  I'm fortunate that blue won't fit in with my decor 😀.  I have enough pumpkins from P1.

@lucymo look at the acorns.  I have the three solid ones and am eyeing the crackled Amber.  I am going to watch them and see if I get a coupon.  I have a set of champagne pinecones from Valerie that I put with them on a long wooden platter.

@GCR18  Thanks, I'll head on over and look again.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh... I shouldn't have followed you.  

I have the 3 colors in the glass acorns

I wanted the Amber crackle glass acorn

Now I want the capiz acorn set and acorn 10" glimmer strings

I line my wooden platter with wooden mini acorns from pottery barn.  I think they were vase fillers.

When I first saw the glass acorns, they were displayed in the store in a wooden bowl.  I can't describe it, but will know it when I see it.  One day I went into P1 and saw the acorns in the bowl.  A week later, I decided to go back and have another look.  They were gone and the whole store had been moved around.  Nobody knew what I was talking about.  I said they were right here last week...  then the manager came out and she remembered.  They were sold out.  They weren't online.  I called the store where my sister lives and they had one of each color.  I bought them over the phone and had my sister pick them up.  I still hadn't really taken a good look at them, but the story ended well.  They are solid glass and heavy.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I line my wooden platter with wooden mini acorns from pottery barn.  I think they were vase fillers.

When I first saw the glass acorns, they were displayed in the store in a wooden bowl.  I can't describe it, but will know it when I see it.  One day I went into P1 and saw the acorns in the bowl.  A week later, I decided to go back and have another look.  They were gone and the whole store had been moved around.  Nobody knew what I was talking about.  I said they were right here last week...  then the manager came out and she remembered.  They were sold out.  They weren't online.  I called the store where my sister lives and they had one of each color.  I bought them over the phone and had my sister pick them up.  I still hadn't really taken a good look at them, but the story ended well.  They are solid glass and heavy.

@GCR18  The Capiz are on their way here, probably Monday.  The crackel glass is nice, but it is large, and then the question is would more than one be needed?  How would you arrange them?  I am looking at the acorn lights for garlands.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

I hadn't looked at the measurements at the crackled acorn.  I wouldn't want it bigger than the glass acorns.  

After seeing the capiz set, I'd rather have them.  I can stalk the crackled acorn in the store and wait for it to go on clearance. 

Super Contributor

I just bought the crackled Amber pumpkin from P1, it is lovely, heavy, and larger than I expected. I have 2 Amber crackle stemmed hurricanes from there, and the pumpkin fits right in. I may move it to the other side of the mantle b/c I also bought the black with gold glitter pumpkin from Grandin Rd. Beautiful. 

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Smoke Glass Pumpkins

@RazorSharp  Smoke color.  P1.  I love these, so different.  Thought of you when I saw them.  Smiley Happy

Thank you, @lucymo.  I love them!  I need to stop by P1 to see these in person, as they're in stock at my local store.

Respected Contributor

Pretty. I love pumpkins and have many! I saw some nice ones like this but not the smoke color at big lots. 

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 I saw the nice glass acorns and almost bought them but didn't. I did buy the acorn glimmer lights though! So adorable.