Honored Contributor

Re: Paging lucymo

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

My prayers and best wishes for good health to your family!

@Spurt  Thank you so much and I appreciate the prayers more than you know.  That is the best thing we can do for others and ourselves.

Are you all decorated for Easter?  I have missed out on what everyone is doing.  But, CIJ is coming up before long and the craziness usually takes over the Holiday forum, doesn't it?  lol

@lucymo

My pleasure to pray for your family.....

After St.Patricks Day I put out my Easter decor.....my VPH Sisal bunnies, and 4 Jim Shore Easter baskets are scattered about and one is accompanied by a Jim Shore bunmy......and a vintage bunny on an endtable and a bunny in my kitchen....In TV armoire I have a Jim Shore Easter angel and on the other side Jim Shore's Easter stackable....I was laughing at how quickly I set up my Easter stuff not so much with my Christmas decor---that takes me about a week...Oh my, CIJ----LOL!!!! 

17264297_1790608784593828_8550167241372114059_n.jpg17342986_1790608767927163_5028852597565752376_n.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg17362070_1790608771260496_5178224791805180542_n.jpg

@Spurt  Very pretty.  I like your cat painting also. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

Thank you....

.The painting is from Sturbridge Yankee Workshop.....it reminds me of my aunt's cat, Oliver---my aunt found him in a mud puddle, my aunt bottle fed him, and he became a huge gorgeous fluffy white cat!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

My prayers and best wishes for good health to your family!

@Spurt  Thank you so much and I appreciate the prayers more than you know.  That is the best thing we can do for others and ourselves.

Are you all decorated for Easter?  I have missed out on what everyone is doing.  But, CIJ is coming up before long and the craziness usually takes over the Holiday forum, doesn't it?  lol

@lucymo

My pleasure to pray for your family.....

After St.Patricks Day I put out my Easter decor.....my VPH Sisal bunnies, and 4 Jim Shore Easter baskets are scattered about and one is accompanied by a Jim Shore bunmy......and a vintage bunny on an endtable and a bunny in my kitchen....In TV armoire I have a Jim Shore Easter angel and on the other side Jim Shore's Easter stackable....I was laughing at how quickly I set up my Easter stuff not so much with my Christmas decor---that takes me about a week...Oh my, CIJ----LOL!!!! 

17264297_1790608784593828_8550167241372114059_n.jpg17342986_1790608767927163_5028852597565752376_n.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg17362070_1790608771260496_5178224791805180542_n.jpg

@Spurt  Very pretty.  I like your cat painting also. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

Thank you....

.The painting is from Sturbridge Yankee Workshop.....it reminds me of my aunt's cat, Oliver---my aunt found him in a mud puddle, my aunt bottle fed him, and he became a huge gorgeous fluffy white cat!

@Spurt  Wonderful story. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, It's so good to hear from you after your absence. Heart  Just hang in there (I know you are!) and come to us for some lighthearted distractions from time to time.  Smiley Wink 

@Spurt, I enjoyed seeing your arrangements.  Very nice!  I've done next to nothing for spring decorating so far.  My mind is more often than not focused on other things lately.  I have my decorating bin out, but most of its contents are still inside.  

Respected Contributor

@lucymo I haven't bought anything new for spring decor from QVC except the VPH lantern on auto-delivery.  I would have bought some of the candle rings, but I was too late to the party.  Don't get me started on my PB/W-S bunnies, though.  I bought two there last year and a big bowl this year.

IMG_0861.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003, What an adorable basket!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003, What an adorable basket!

Thanks.  I have no idea where I'll be able to store it safely, though.  Maybe I should check out those Kano boxes you and others have been discussing.  I could pad it all around with bubble wrap.  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003  I love that bunny bowl.  I'm sure you will find a space to store it.  I could come and get it if you don't find a place. lol

I bought a 18" H bed frame and I can get most of the tub type containers underneath the bed.  It's great storage and not a problem to pull out the tubs to clean.  I will store my more delicate pieces there from on.  I'm reclaiming a bedroom that has been used as a storage room for my decor that isn't being used at the moment.  I just got tired of the room being a disorganized mess.  I gave some decor to family, donated some and the rest found other places to store. Now, I wonder how well I can resist buying come CIJ.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, It's so good to hear from you after your absence. Heart  Just hang in there (I know you are!) and come to us for some lighthearted distractions from time to time.  Smiley Wink 

@Spurt, I enjoyed seeing your arrangements.  Very nice!  I've done next to nothing for spring decorating so far.  My mind is more often than not focused on other things lately.  I have my decorating bin out, but most of its contents are still inside.  

@SHOPR  Thank you, SHOPR, it's good to be able to get back on here.  It is a place to chat, laugh and find helpful answers. It's people we have never met but yet they are like good friends.  I missed it but sometimes your mind is on other things. 

I haven't decorated and didn't buy a thing for Spring or Easter decorations.  I don't know if I will now.  I just have every day type decor out now and it's fine.  I might get my bunnies out this week and put together a few spring flowers and a wreath for the entrance door.  I have a bare door right now.

I haven't seen a Valerie show so don't know what she offered for Easter.  Did she bring any Bunnies that tempted you?  They all tempt me right up there with the Reindeer. But, sometimes you just have to realize that you have enough and pass them up. 

It's starting to look like spring here.  All of our daylilies are up and growing and the trees have green leaves.  It's so pretty when everything comes to life after winter is over. We didn't have but one snow and it was gone the same day so not a bad winter for us. What do you have blooming?  If I remember correctly you are in the south so you probably have a lot of blooming shrubs and trees.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003, I don't have the Kano boxes yet to be sure, but I think it should work as long as the top of the piece isn't too close to the top of the box, where it could get pressed on a little.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, Again, it's good to have you back, even if for a short while every now and then.

Irises are blooming right now.  What I'm really enjoying, though, is looking at all the pear and dogwood trees in full bloom, in yards and in wild areas.  Also, there is so much green everywhere I look, and so many shades of green.

It truly is a beautiful time of year, if only there wasn't such a thing as spring allergies or poison ivy!  I have the worst case I've ever had on my arms.  I never saw it, but I was digging up some huge smilax/greenbrier roots, and must've come in contact with it somehow. So for every season, we must take the good with the bad I guess.