Honored Contributor

Noticed in another post that you mentioned being out of town tomorrow!

Not on CIA!!

We won't know what to do without your wit (and wisdom!)!

Things will be rather quiet here without you.

Hope what you are doing is fun and the weather is good for being out and about!

Be sure to catch up when you get back.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Not on CIA!!

@Mominohio  Thank you for all the nice comments, my friend.  I will miss all of you but hope you'll have fun shopping.

No fun trips, medical issues in my family.  My DH is having some problems but think he will be fine after the procedures are finished.

Don't buy everything, save some for me.  You know I need more 'stuff'.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Not on CIA!!

@Mominohio  Thank you for all the nice comments, my friend.  I will miss all of you but hope you'll have fun shopping.

No fun trips, medical issues in my family.  My DH is having some problems but think he will be fine after the procedures are finished.

@lucymo  I will keep your DH in my prayers and hope all goes well. You will be missed tomorrow...*Hugs*  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Prayers and positive thoughts for both you and hubby, as well as those who will be attending him, that they have all the insight and wisdom they need to get him back to normal as soon as possible.

Safe travels to you as well. I'm always glad that if we have to have procedures done and appointments to keep out of town, that it happens this time of year, rather than when the ice and snow comes, and makes it harder to get where we need to be.

You'll be in our thoughts tomorrow! 

@lucymo

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, just got back from running errands and read.  I wanted to add my thoughts/prayers for a safe trip and hope things go well.

You will be missed, but we'll save some things for you to order.

Nice thread @Mominohio

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Not on CIA!!

@lucymo  I will keep your DH in my prayers and hope all goes well. You will be missed tomorrow...*Hugs*  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.   I miss chatting with you on here.  Hope you're enjoying all the activity around your back yard now.  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Prayers and positive thoughts for both you and hubby, as well as those who will be attending him, that they have all the insight and wisdom they need to get him back to normal as soon as possible.

Safe travels to you as well. I'm always glad that if we have to have procedures done and appointments to keep out of town, that it happens this time of year, rather than when the ice and snow comes, and makes it harder to get where we need to be.

You'll be in our thoughts tomorrow! 

@lucymo

@Mominohio  Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers.  It means more than you know. 

Have fun shopping tomorrow and always think of where you will use it, store it and if you can fit a candle ring on it.  lol 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio @Susan Louise  We made it home and  report is even better than we thought it would be.  Looks good.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, such a big help to me and I appreciate you so much. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging @lucymo

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio @Susan Louise  We made it home and  report is even better than we thought it would be.  Looks good.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, such a big help to me and I appreciate you so much. 

@lucymo  I'm so happy and relieved with the great news!!! That's just wonderful...GREAT BIG HUGS...welcome back!!! You have been missed Smiley Very Happy

I have been ordering stuff while you were away...

A set of 3 VPH 'red' poinsettia plants...

and as of tonight...'considering' H208927 for between the front door and screen door. At least that won't get stolen since the screen door is locked...

And then there is the poinsettia tree collar at P1 I will definitely be getting in October...

Then tonight @Mominohio , @Julie928 and @SHOPR helped me to 'consider' the P1 fawn and sled salad plates...

I'm trying to be good...really I am!  0-emoticon.gif

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Yippeee!

Hopefully a real load off your mind for now, and some stress relieved. 

Hoping you sleep soundly tonight (I know I never do when we have to travel, especially for medical purposes) and get rested up from the last couple of days. 

@lucymo