Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  @mousiegirl  It's looking like I'm going to have to 'void' your buying cards.  You two are just out of control.  LOL

@lucymo  Pleeeease do!  DH would glady do it, lol.

@mousiegirl  Putting me in charge of keeping people from buying is somewhat akin to 'leaving the fox in charge of the chicken house, I think.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  LOL!  You have been very restrained, at least shopping here, lately, so are sertting a good example, too bad we are being naughty and not behaving. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  If you bought something on Friday, then, as you know, the whole weekend is free shipping, and if you didn't, then you lucked out. Smiley Happy

My last order was a week ago today, so it's very strange!  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, When I click checkout, there is a place just below "proceed to checkout" that says "get free shipping with Masterpass".  I've never clicked on it, so I don't really know how it works.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, When I click checkout, there is a place just below "proceed to checkout" that says "get free shipping with Masterpass".  I've never clicked on it, so I don't really know how it works.  

@SHOPR  I googled.  

"Now with a Masterpass app you can pay with a quick tap of your device at stores you visit every day, from coffee shops to convenience stops".

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  @mousiegirl  It's looking like I'm going to have to 'void' your buying cards.  You two are just out of control.  LOL

@mousiegirl  Putting me in charge of keeping people from buying is somewhat akin to 'leaving the fox in charge of the chicken house, I think.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  LOL!  You have been very restrained, at least shopping here, lately, so are sertting a good example, too bad we are being naughty and not behaving. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  Not really.  I shopped leftovers from CIA and have several things coming.  I'm now looking locally for some good full harvest garlands.  I make my wreath but buy the garlands already finished.

I did manage to order the Luminara candles in white before they sold out.

Yes, JPC needs to get on here and help straighten  you and @SHOPR out.  Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying that, me, the person UPS loves.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo, LOL.  It certainly seems that way, doesn't it???  I honestly have bought more home decor lately than I should have, but the JS items, two of which I've eyed for a year or so now, were at prices lower than I've ever seen.  I said what the heck...go for it.  :-)

Now, I really need the silver lantern to pop back in today, and it will be the perfect end to the day!  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Thank you, @mousiegirl.  I'm sorry that I missed it! :-(

Shouldn't I be able to see it, though, even though it's sold out, with a sold out label across it?  I'm not.  What is the name of it? 

@SHOPR  It was in my email so maybe only the people who requested to be notified as there were probably only one or a few offered, don't know.  

@mousiegirl, Thank you!  I've also added it to waitlist so I'll get an email next time.  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Not really.  I shopped leftovers from CIA and have several things coming.  I'm now looking locally for some good full harvest garlands.  I make my wreath but buy the garlands already finished.

Yes, JPC needs to get on here and help straighten  you and @SHOPR out.  Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying that, me, the person UPS loves.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  I havn't seen a post from JPC for what seems like a year now.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo, LOL.  It certainly seems that way, doesn't it???  I honestly have bought more home decor lately than I should have, but the JS items, two of which I've eyed for a year or so now, were at prices lower than I've ever seen.  I said what the heck...go for it.  :-)

Now, I really need the silver lantern to pop back in today, and it will be the perfect end to the day!  

@SHOPR  Since you've waited that long for a good price the purchase is justified and you get a pass.  See how easy I am with the passes on buying decor.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I havn't seen a post from JPC for what seems like a year now.

@mousiegirl  I know.  I  really miss her.  She was so fun on here.  I hope she's well and happy.  She always tried to help MTH and me from buying too much.  I guess she gave up and just got off.  Smiley Happy