Honored Contributor

Re: Oh no I couldn't resist!!!!

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR

The table runner I bought today at HG great price Nicole Miller $12.99. Thought it was a good choice for fall tablescape.

@GCR18

yup -- I went back for the cabinet I saw -- gone😢😢😢😢

im going to stop in the one in Tampa on my way home.

@flickerbulb

i think my friend said it opened 6 months ago. 

Heres the address: 6719 Eagle Watch Drive (lee Vista Promenade Shopping Center), Orlando, FL 32822. phone: 407-859-0060

beautiful plaza - the Michaels (craft store) is huge, Ross, Ulta and some other nice stores.

My gf moved in the area -- thank goodness I only go over 1x / month since she's about 10 min from this plaza🙀

Respected Contributor

I have lost out on items before. You can purchase and always return if it does not work out. Makes me crazy when I miss out on something I really wanted, you will NEVER find it again.

Honored Contributor

How cute is this?  Zulily.

Geometric Wire Lantern

Honored Contributor

The nearest Home Goods store from here is over an hour away. It's too bad, looks like it would be a good store.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My wallet says DANGER WARNING DANGER because it's smokin' because I never leave without finding something I like!!! They have so many unique and wonderful things....and they are constantly changing their merchandise so you never get bored so heed the warnings if you see it grab it quickly!!!  Long lines at check out but they move very quickly

@homedecor1

Your arrangement is just beautiful

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1

It is all your fault! I had to check out the harvest items at HG. Smiley Happy

At check out, the clerk asked me how my shopping was, so I  told her I had a complaint.

She said, "Oh no!"

I told her there were too many cute things and I had to buy them!

I saw your lovely runner, and right next to it was an orange runner with beaded fall leaves. I want it to go on top of my brushed silver cabinet I bought a few weeks ago!

I found a pillow that coordinates perfectly with my newly reupholstered sofa cushions. It will look great on a nearby chair.

Then I spotted a neat silver tray from India that is attached to a base. It will be perfect for creating a harvest display and it can be easily moved around!

I will post some pics tomorrow. Great haul!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb

oh no!!!!!!! But yippee!!!!

my gf bought that same silver tray table (I think) as you described for between her rockers as a accent table -- it's so cool!!!

she bought the beaded leave runner too!!! Oh my we all have the same great taste....

I ended up coming home late last night -- stayed a little longer than we planned so of course, didn't stop at HG.

Plan to go tomorrow (wish me luck that my common sense will take over - I lose my good sense in that store😱).  I asked hubby to take my fall boxes down from our attic -- he said "what its 95 degrees out"....I want him to bring them down so I can sort out what I love and plan to keep, and how can I know without seeing stuff what I can add!

Glad I could help you enjoy your Sunday!!!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

thank you!!! Fall is my downfall for decor (although it's never Fall weather in FL -- maybe a cool breeze!)

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

thank you!!! Fall is my downfall for decor (although it's never Fall weather in FL -- maybe a cool breeze!)

@homedecor1

I totally understand about the weather since I'm in Texas....still hot here in Texas in September......cools down some in October/November hopefully and then December we get the "blue northers" from Canada if we are lucky....  I'm going to start bringing out my fall stuff and start decorating the day after Labor Day....and who cares if it's in the low to mid 90's Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I love shopping for new fall decor. I was pleased to find some good finds at Walmart and Michaels! 

I just found some goodies at Marshalls! Now I must go to Homegoods tomorrow 😳! What time do they open?🤔

Never underestimate the power of kindness.