Respected Contributor

Re: Oh Mercy Me, Valerie got me good today!

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise @ChiliPepper- Every time I try to put red in my cart it errors out saying it's not available.  It doesn't have a problem with the silver or gold.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Susan Louise @ChiliPepper- Every time I try to put red in my cart it errors out saying it's not available.  It doesn't have a problem with the silver or gold.

@Buck-i-Nana  Give it a few minutes, then if you still have problems, keep checking/trying. No doubt there are others trying to do the same thing. Too bad we couldn't send you a private message letting you know the red was available Smiley Happy

If all else fails, you might want to check the 'as is' in 10 days to 2 weeks from now...you may get lucky...

Honored Contributor

I missed the show and watched a few of the videos and ended up ordering the silver & red lighted presents.  I think MB & Valerie were great together.  Reminded me of Lisa Mason with Valerie a pleasure to watch and not feeling rushed. 

Respected Contributor

OK, just tried yet again and SUCCESS !!!!!  YIPPEEE!!!!!!  I got the RED bells

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise - Thanks for cheering me on.  A private message wouldn't have helped, I had to go pick up my grandson.  Happily, I got them.

Respected Contributor

What a nice relaxing show. I enjoy MaryBeth with Valerie. They are cute together especially during the presentation of the 12 set of soy candles on clearance. I did not buy anything but got some good ideas on decorating all the items I already have. You all did good with your choices of lovely items.
Respected Contributor

I saw some very nice things but when $20 candle rings have nonpriority off shore shipping of $11, I canceled all orders.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

OK, just tried yet again and SUCCESS !!!!!  YIPPEEE!!!!!!  I got the RED bells

@Buck-i-Nana  Yay!!! And before the VPH show repeated on QVCPLus...you probably would not have been as lucky Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, I very much wanted to order two of the frosted glass vases, in Joy choice, or perhaps one Joy and one Cardinal.  Do you think you will use the two different ones together in a symmetrical way? 

I said previously that the red painted lines were crooked in the online pics, and that made me uninterested.  Then I watched the presentation and didn't see any on the set that were as obviously crooked as the ones shown online.  I hope yours look good.  I'll be watching for reviews and would appreciate your opinion as well.

I need to hold off and hope that these are still available later, or that they show up as-is, because I need to take it easy for a while longer with my purchases. 

Super Contributor

I had to take my dog to the vet during the show today, but I recorded it.  I watched the recording and checked on the gold set of 3 presents and it showed they were sold out.   I just went online again and someone must have changed their mind because I just bought them.  I don't know if this is a good thing or not! - LOL