Respected Contributor

OMG - I found a beautiful beaded tree swag

I thought I was done buying new items, and I have lots of ornments and such.  I made a big mistake and went to Pier1.

I bought an "as is" 5' Hallmark flocked tree from QVC last year and this is the first year I'm putting it up.  Well, I fell in love with this beaded swag at Pier1 and bought a couple just to see how they would look on my tree.  GORGEOUS.  It's got pretty silver curly-q hooks on both ends and it really is jewelry for your tree.

I'll be going back to pick up more.

2954967_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG - I found a beautiful beaded tree swag

How pretty!  It reminds me of vintage looks and I just love that. Gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana  That is gorgeous.  Now you  make me want to go looking after I told myself I'm done with the decor for this season.  :-)   Thanks for the HU.

Occasional Contributor

So pretty!! After you pick up more and add it to your tree, would you consider posting a picture of the whole tree? I'd love to see what it looks like all together!

Respected Contributor

@theriversedge79 wrote:

So pretty!! After you pick up more and add it to your tree, would you consider posting a picture of the whole tree? I'd love to see what it looks like all together!

@theriversedge79 - I will try.  It will probably be after Thanksgiving.

Frequent Contributor

Rats!!!  Now I have to go to Pier 1...LOL  I've been trying to avoid that store because everything is so beautiful.   I was in their about 3 weeks ago but don't recall seeing those.  I am going today though for sure.  Wonder how many I will need for a 7 1/2 ft tree?  Could get rather pricey..hmmmm maybe just decorate the front and sides.  Thanks for the post because I have been wanting a pretty garland but really couldn't find anything I liked.  Love that swag!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

That is gorgeous.

I love Pier One.

Esteemed Contributor

ya no I saw these when I was there on Sunday, but they weren't on a tree and didn't look like much just hanging their on a hook along with other christmas items like ornaments.  Now that I see them on an actual tree I love them!!  I could have gotten the 20% off , that's ok though I am going to go and see if they stil have them.  I feel you would need several sets though to make a real impact .  

I have spent so much their this christmas season that all the workers know me by name lol !  I am just loving all their decor this year and I sure did not need any new I have so much already.  Coul not resist though.   My best friend and hubby said I need help and need to go to shoppers anyonomous LOL !  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Very Happy

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

I thought I was done buying new items, and I have lots of ornments and such.  I made a big mistake and went to Pier1.

I bought an "as is" 5' Hallmark flocked tree from QVC last year and this is the first year I'm putting it up.  Well, I fell in love with this beaded swag at Pier1 and bought a couple just to see how they would look on my tree.  GORGEOUS.  It's got pretty silver curly-q hooks on both ends and it really is jewelry for your tree.

2954967_1.jpg

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

2954967_1.jpg

Respected Contributor

@theriversedge79 - Here's my tree.  You can see the swags and the red dew drops that I got from the Q.  I LOVE those dew drops.  They show up well in the picture, sort of, but they are amazing in real life the way they glisten.  You can barely make out the crystal snow flakes and the frosted white glass balls with the silver and gold etching.

DSC_0591.JPG

Respected Contributor

@DianeFL - I put 6 on my 5 ft tree and only did the visible sides of the tree.  It really needs 2 more, but I'll wait till they go on sale again.