Esteemed Contributor

thought there might be new listed by now.   I just see a couple new items .  Guess they will put the new up after midnight.  From the sneek peek nothing interests me,  hoping here will be new she is holding back till the dhows.

Trusted Contributor

You're watching for that, too huh?  I've been looking off and on and you're right ~ nothing else added as of yet.  I'm sure it's coming.  Seems the brand, brand new things are always posted after midnight eastern.  (Like I need more stuff, lol)!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

well I certainly don't need anything new myself,  but you know how that goes lol. Guess will have to check in tomorrow morning and see what's added.

Respected Contributor

Her new items are up now and there are some major temptations!

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Her new items are up now and there are some major temptations!

Ruh Roh....LOL

Honored Contributor

The last few times I was in a Cracker Barrel, I was surprised to see the exact same things that Valerie has.

Yesterday they had her new tree (the silver one) and also the Joy/ cardinal sign with glitter.

They also had very nice tops that looked like Logo, except very soft breathable and nice material and colors, with embroidery, or lace or chiffon. Their new tops are 39.99 but their clothes go on sale 40-50% off every season. They have a nice website too.

The only downside is they don't have a large quantity of clothes in the store and mostly larger sizes remain because I think they order more of those, so if you are a smaller size, you might not see your size left in the store.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"