Esteemed Contributor

New Pinecone Candle Holder Pedestals

I'm going to miss the first Fall decorating show today, so if these happen to be presented then, I'll miss it. 

What is your opinion of these?

As with almost everything else, these are the last things I need, but I can't help but consider them in the Natural wood-toned choice.  I really like the shape, especially of the shorter 12.5" holder. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Pinecone Candle Holder Pedestals

I like them because they are different and have a small foot print.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure what color name is given to the brown one in the pic.  Depending on which browser I use, I sometimes see a Bronze choice that shows sold out, but when clicked on, shows the brown pic above.  When I click on Natural choice, which is available, it says image not available.  So, I don't know what Natural actually looks like.  :-(

Honored Contributor

l love them but would also like to see the bronze/natural choices & the differences in the two. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  I may be wrong but I would think that natural would be the color of a real pinecone.  It can only be Bronze (which apparently didn't make it in here) or natural.  Silver & gold are the only other choices and they don't appeal to me, look too fake.  Luminara candle would work on these but Mirage is a little larger in diameter. 

I won't be able to watch tomorrow either, be out of town again.  That's probably a good thing as I don't need anything.  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I am on the edge with these ... I like them & I don't like them at the same time .... I do think they are pretty but, will definitely collect some dust which is not too appealing ..... I will put them on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

I'll tell you my opinion @SHOPR.

In my opinion, you should have kept this to yourself.

In my opinion, the bronze choice is beautiful and tempting me.

In my opinion, these would look fabulous in my family room.

In my opinion, they are such nice big size that they really make a statement.

In my opinion if you hadn't posted this, I'd not be sitting here right now thinking 'how can I justify yet another purchase?'

In my opinion, I need a 12 step program, and a lot less time on this forum!

But on a serious note, how would you all use these? With or without some kind of canlde ring? I have trouble with candles on pedestals without some kind of ring. They look bare to me. But this pedestal is rather ornate already, and a ring might not look so good. 

Trusted Contributor

mominohio, you read my mind.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

I'll tell you my opinion @SHOPR.

In my opinion, you should have kept this to yourself.

In my opinion, the bronze choice is beautiful and tempting me.

In my opinion, these would look fabulous in my family room.

In my opinion, they are such nice big size that they really make a statement.

In my opinion if you hadn't posted this, I'd not be sitting here right now thinking 'how can I justify yet another purchase?'

In my opinion, I need a 12 step program, and a lot less time on this forum!

But on a serious note, how would you all use these? With or without some kind of canlde ring? I have trouble with candles on pedestals without some kind of ring. They look bare to me. But this pedestal is rather ornate already, and a ring might not look so good. 

@Mominohio

LOL, I hear ya! I was perfectly happy a little while ago without them but now - not so much!!!

But, I have a thing for pinecones & acorns & gourds & pumpkins & leaves & sunflowers & mums & squirrels & owls & chipmunks................

Sigh..................

I think you get the picture!

I will use them without a candle ring, maybe set them in amongst a Fall garland.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  I may be wrong but I would think that natural would be the color of a real pinecone.  It can only be Bronze (which apparently didn't make it in here) or natural.  Silver & gold are the only other choices and they don't appeal to me, look too fake.  Luminara candle would work on these but Mirage is a little larger in diameter. 

I won't be able to watch tomorrow either, be out of town again.  That's probably a good thing as I don't need anything.  Smiley Happy 

@lucymo

I was thinking the same thing. The natural would be brown - brown & the bronze would be brown tipped in bronze.