Esteemed Contributor

These are adorable!  I can't use them so I passed, but I want to see pics of how everyone decorates with yours.

Honored Contributor

I am very excited to get these!!!

First thing I'm gonna do (ok second thing - after I install batteries & check them out LOL!!!) is do something about the white bottom. I don't like that you can see the edge of the white bottom.

No big deal though, simple fix with paint, a Sharpie or something.

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

First thing I'm gonna do (ok second thing - after I install batteries & check them out LOL!!!) is do something about the white bottom. I don't like that you can see the edge of the white bottom.

@ChiliPepper Looking forward to your review. I hated the white bottom and then thought well I can put it in a candle ring to hide it or something. A black sharpie can work  or even a red sharpie. Hope you love yours. I passed on these. They are adorable though. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ChiliPepper Looking forward to your review. I hated the white bottom and then thought well I can put it in a candle ring to hide it or something. A black sharpie can work  or even a red sharpie. Hope you love yours. I passed on these. They are adorable though. 

@BabyYoda

Oh, candle ring! Great idea! Thanks!

I'm gonna try a red Sharpie, I think that will work, just the edge of it.

I think I'll try these too. They don't scream Christmas to me.

What do you think?

normal-e81aac4931f33c41-44572993.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@BabyYoda

Oh, candle ring! Great idea! Thanks!

I'm gonna try a red Sharpie, I think that will work, just the edge of it.

I think I'll try these too. They don't scream Christmas to me.

What do you think?

@ChiliPepper This set of candle rings will do perfectly. I have these candle rings in red and the mauve. Red ones are perfect for Valentines Day. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

What do you think?

@ChiliPepper This set of candle rings will do perfectly. I have these candle rings in red and the mauve. Red ones are perfect for Valentines Day. 

@BabyYoda

Nice!!! The mauve was pretty & then originally there was a beige-y neutral one too. I loved the blue also but didn't really have a spot for them.

I'm so bad, I'm so anxious to get these heart lights I even have the batteries sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to install them when they come LOL!

Honored Contributor

My lights finally shipped!!! Yay!!!!

I ordered early in the day but I was getting nervous something would happen since they are now all sold out.

Honored Contributor

My red hearts came last night. LOVE!!!! Very, very cute!!!

I checked 2 of the timers so far & they worked great.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! 

Anyone else get theirs yet?

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

My red hearts came last night. LOVE!!!! Very, very cute!!!

I checked 2 of the timers so far & they worked great.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! 

Anyone else get theirs yet?

@ChiliPepper That's great you received your hearts already and that you love them! Enjoy displaying them. I would leave these out all year long.