Honored Contributor

Re: New Colors - Valerie's Mirrored Lit Pedestals

[ Edited ]

@Carol08 wrote:

I keyed in "Valerie - pedestals" in the search box, and they listed the colors they had, but only the words for the new colors.  There were no x's.  I don't know why they aren't shown on your computer.  I use Google Chrome for my main browser, but I don't know if that makes a difference.  I hope QVC updates the site to list the new colors for you.

@Carol08  I see three colors listed in words only, and above are the sold out pedestals with x in the circle.  I have the new colors in the square, except pink, so not interested in the round. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie has 3 new colors for the lit mirrored pedestals - champagne, purple, and pink.  The colors aren't shown yet on the site, though.

@Carol08  Where do you see the new colors?  The item number shows last year's with only some available.

@mousiegirl  The colors are listed but not shown.

@mousiegirl H208606

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie has 3 new colors for the lit mirrored pedestals - champagne, purple, and pink.  The colors aren't shown yet on the site, though.

@Carol08  Where do you see the new colors?  The item number shows last year's with only some available.

@mousiegirl H208606

@lucymo  That is the number that shows what is sold out and left, and three new colors in words only.  II have the new colors in the square, so not interested unless I cave for the pink, which I don't have.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@mousiegirl H208606

@lucymo  That is the number that shows what is sold out and left, and three new colors in words only.  II have the new colors in the square, so not interested unless I cave for the pink, which I don't have.

@mousiegirl  I have more than enough pedestals so I'm not interested either.  Pink just wouldn't work for me or lavender either.  I think I have all of the other colors except silver and I gave them to my Gdaughter as I have another set of silver ones that I like better.  I have the square ones, tall ones and round ones, plus some from other places so I'm good.

What are you interested in from Valerie's show tomorrow?  I don't see anything I need but she may have some things that weren't in the sneak peek.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@mousiegirl H208606

@mousiegirl  I have more than enough pedestals so I'm not interested either.  Pink just wouldn't work for me or lavender either.  I think I have all of the other colors except silver and I gave them to my Gdaughter as I have another set of silver ones that I like better.  I have the square ones, tall ones and round ones, plus some from other places so I'm good.

What are you interested in from Valerie's show tomorrow?  I don't see anything I need but she may have some things that weren't in the sneak peek.

@lucymo  The hen and rooster interst me, but I see a flaw on one in the item description on the ankle/foot, so hopefully that one will stay in display status. Smiley Happy  I need more roosters like I need more decor, up to my eyebrows in both, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I like the Hen and Rooster too, also the Pigs, but won't order because I'm in the process of downsizing in decor so don't want to add more.  I have to say enough, at least for awhile.