Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, @SHOPR, @Spurt, @Mominohio.

This is most of my deer, maybe a few packed in other places but this is the bulk of them.  I tried to count but got different numbers each time. Forty something, I think.  If you want a close up of any of them they will be on the table until this afternoon so I can do a pic. 

A lot of these came from Valerie through the years, David Shindler, and some I've had for a long time and don't remember where they came from.  I do love my deer.  Smiley Happy100_2969.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Absolutely beautiful - makes me want to start a collection. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, @SHOPR, @Spurt, @Mominohio.

This is most of my deer, maybe a few packed in other places but this is the bulk of them.  I tried to count but got different numbers each time. Forty something, I think.  If you want a close up of any of them they will be on the table until this afternoon so I can do a pic. 

A lot of these came from Valerie through the years, David Shindler, and some I've had for a long time and don't remember where they came from.  I do love my deer.  Smiley Happy100_2969.jpg

@lucymo  Thank you!  This made my morning. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  The ceramic white in front are precious, legs crossed.  I can't see much from the middle back, but the large deer always thrill me, so you choose which to photo separately. Smiley Happy  I would choose all, lol, but that is too much work.  I never get tired of looking at deer.  

Honored Contributor

@Bonkers1 wrote:

@Bonkers1  Be careful, they are addictive! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, just gorgeous.  Now I don't feel so bad haha.  You have way more than I do.  Most of mine come from The Bombay Company.  Do you remember it?  It is still in business here in Canada and nobody does Christmas like they do.  

I bought a new indoor nativity from them last year.  I think I will put some of the reindeer with that setting this year.

Hope you post some photos when you decorate for Christmas.  I have a very large concrete nativity for outside.  DH builds me a manger every year.  If you post, give me a shoutout.  LM

Honored Contributor

@lucymo

All I can say, or rather ask, is are you living in an area zoned for farming/ranching? If not, I think my might be in codes violation!LOL

Oh, and I can add one more thing....BEEAAUUTIFUULLL!

Respected Contributor

WOW!! Now that is a collection of deer and some beautiful ones. I hope you will post some photos of how you decorate with them also.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@lucymo

All I can say, or rather ask, is are you living in an area zoned for farming/ranching? If not, I think my might be in codes violation!LOL

Oh, and I can add one more thing....BEEAAUUTIFUULLL!

@Mominohio  LOL!  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Bonkers1 wrote:

@Bonkers1  Be careful, they are addictive! Smiley Happy

@Bonkers1  We are a bad influence on people, aren't we?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@lucymo, just gorgeous.  Now I don't feel so bad haha.  You have way more than I do.  Most of mine come from The Bombay Company.  Do you remember it?  It is still in business here in Canada and nobody does Christmas like they do.  

I bought a new indoor nativity from them last year.  I think I will put some of the reindeer with that setting this year.

Hope you post some photos when you decorate for Christmas.  I have a very large concrete nativity for outside.  DH builds me a manger every year.  If you post, give me a shoutout.  LM

@Lilysmom  This is how I bring the outside in when summer is over for the gardens.  Smiley Happy  I will try to do some pics later on and I will tag you.  Love to see a pic of your nativity too, another of my passions.  I have a lot of table top ones but not an outside one.  When we were still in the USAF the neighbors went together and we purchased large nativity pieces and built a stable to place in the circle in front of of our apartments on the base.  It was beautiful with the straw and lights.  Please tag me when you post a pic, I know it's wonderful and gives such a peaceful feeling to look at it.