@mousiegirl, just beautiful.  Happy New Year to you.  LM

Honored Contributor

Re: MY KITCHEN HUTCH AND KITCHEN TREE

VPH flocked wreath, I added the owl.  @lucymo @possumminkDSCF2640.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@mousiegirl, just beautiful.  Happy New Year to you.  LM

@Lilysmom  Happy New Year to you. Smiley Happy  We are out of the drought now, tons of rain so far, and more to come.  My garden is green with weeds in spite of applying preventative in the Fall.Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

What a wonderful collection!  A true labor or love!!  How long does it take for you to decorate?

@AKgirl2 wrote:

What a wonderful collection!  A true labor or love!!  How long does it take for you to decorate?

@AKgirl2  The kitchen was finished in a few weeks, I began right after Thanksgiving then I moved on to the living room and dining room, but everything was finished by Christmas Eve. Smiley Happy

How long do you leave your Christmas decorations up?  I love Christmas so, and get so sad when taking everything down.  I do leave the candlesticks in windows...we only have about 6 hrs of daylight (now), so the glow from the candlesticks is warm and welcomingSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, we just got 35 cm of snow.  DH put some food out for our feathered friends who can't get at the ground anymore.  It will be four months until I get in the garden again!  

Glad to hear you have rain.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

The owl makes the wreath!  LM

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2  The kitchen was finished in a few weeks, I began right after Thanksgiving then I moved on to the living room and dining room, but everything was finished by Christmas Eve. Smiley Happy

How long do you leave your Christmas decorations up?  I love Christmas so, and get so sad when taking everything down.  I do leave the candlesticks in windows...we only have about 6 hrs of daylight (now), so the glow from the candlesticks is warm and welcomingSmiley Happy

@AKgirl2  I leave the decor up until February or so.  If I begin then, it is done by March in time to decorate for Easter.  It depends on my mood how long it stays up.  I do have one room where Christmas is all year long, a red and white room with white flocked tree and red/white decor.  It is my room so no one else sees it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2  I leave the decor up until February or so.  If I begin then, it is done by March in time to decorate for Easter.  It depends on my mood how long it stays up.  I do have one room where Christmas is all year long, a red and white room with white flocked tree and red/white decor.  It is my room so no one else sees it. Smiley Happy

I'm glad you leave them up for awhile, especially since you finish decorating around 12/24!  Enjoy the fruits of your labor, as well as your red/white room.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2576.JPG

@mousiegirl  I had to laugh at this one.  I love it, so cute.

@lucymo  After I bought the deer rearend, I saw one on ebay with the rearend and the head peeking out, very tempted, but what to do with two deer rearends, lol.

@mousiegirl  lol.  I have no doubt that you would have found a way to make two deer 'rears' work well in the decor.