Honored Contributor

MY KITCHEN HUTCH AND KITCHEN TREE

[ Edited ]

DSCF2685.JPGDSCF2568.JPGDSCF2569.JPGDSCF2567.JPGDSCF2550.JPGDSCF2561.JPGDSCF2557.JPGDSCF2570.JPGDSCF2553.JPGDSCF2554.JPGDSCF2555.JPGDSCF2556.JPGDSCF7314.JPGDSCF2576.JPGDSCF2914.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: MY KITCHEN HUTCH AND KITCHEN TREE

I just LOVE your decorations and that tree is true eye candy!!! 

If I remember correctly, you have a lot of darling gingerbread-type houses and other related decorations.  I am pretty sure I recall your decorations from last year.

Really delightful.  I love it!!!  Thank-you for posting and bringing a smile to my face!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  That is just beautiful.  I'm loving the 'deer' sleigh and the Moose are so cute.  There's just so much to love in all the scenes that it's hard to take it all in.  I sure would love to see your home in person so I could view it  all together.  Amazing decorating, be proud of yourself.  Glad you are feeling better now.

Honored Contributor

Image result for very nice job images

Honored Contributor

DSCF2576.JPG

@mousiegirl  I had to laugh at this one.  I love it, so cute.

Respected Contributor

What a wonderful collection!  A true labor or love!!  How long does it take for you to decorate?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

DSCF2576.JPG

@mousiegirl  I had to laugh at this one.  I love it, so cute.

@lucymo  After I bought the deer rearend, I saw one on ebay with the rearend and the head peeking out, very tempted, but what to do with two deer rearends, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2 wrote:

What a wonderful collection!  A true labor or love!!  How long does it take for you to decorate?

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2  The kitchen was finished in a few weeks, I began right after Thanksgiving then I moved on to the living room and dining room, but everything was finished by Christmas Eve. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow! So cute and I love your deer!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  That is just beautiful.  I'm loving the 'deer' sleigh and the Moose are so cute.  There's just so much to love in all the scenes that it's hard to take it all in.  I sure would love to see your home in person so I could view it  all together.  Amazing decorating, be proud of yourself.  Glad you are feeling better now.

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo@  I @ many posters, but it didn't work.  Do you know why?  Only one lit up/highlighted, so that one received the notification.

I will post the rest of the deer pictures tomorrow or so, they are in the iving room.