Honored Contributor

Re: MY CHRISTMAS DEER AND MORE DECOR

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Of course I love, love, love all of the deer scenes.  Some of the deer are ones that I have but some I've never seen before now.  I like the ones with the ribbon bows that are molded on the deer.  I also see that you have the metal ones from Home Interiors years ago.  I have had mine at least twenty years and maybe more.  They also made a sitting one later but I didn't get that one...silly me.  I have really enjoyed seeing how you used all of your lovely deer and I know that you have others that are not shown as we bought some of the same ones.  Beautiful scenes with so much thought and work going into each one.  Thanks for sharing, it is a pleasure to view the pictures.

@lucymo  I bought the sitting and standing metal deer on ebay a few months ago, different sellers, brand new, so lucked out.  I hadn't seen them before, but when I came across them, I thought they would go well on the red round mirror on the coffee table, and they do.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, wow, such well thought out scenes. Love all your deer. Thanks for sharing your pics. I really enjoyed seeing them.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

Love them all!!!  You have so many unique pieces and can tell that you have given a lot of thought setting everything up!  Thanks for posting mousie.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl
Thank you for sharing all the pics of your decor in this thread and in the others. You have quite a collection of Christmas items. Some really neat pieces and all displayed beautifully!

I responded to this post because of the deer. Up until this year I had none but wanted to get a set. I ended up getting 4 sets this year!

Sorry to hear you were ill but hope you're all well now!

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@mousiegirl
Thank you for sharing all the pics of your decor in this thread and in the others. You have quite a collection of Christmas items. Some really neat pieces and all displayed beautifully!

I responded to this post because of the deer. Up until this year I had none but wanted to get a set. I ended up getting 4 sets this year!

Sorry to hear you were ill but hope you're all well now!

@crazycockermom  The deer are so addicting that I predict you'll have more than four come decorating time this year. Smiley Happy  I just love them and they can work in so many places of the home. 

Respected Contributor

What amazing work you do @mousiegirl!  I have been back here to look at your beautiful & intricate vignettes many times.  Since my Christmas decor is packed away for another year, your thread takes my blues away.  I always hate it when January comes around.  I don't know who to scold first for my ever-growing desire for deer; you or @lucymo, lol!!  Again, thank you for your awesome journey!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  The deer are totally addictive  to me and a lot of others here.  Smiley Happy

I'm sure @mousiegirl and I will be glad to help you find some  nice deer.  As she mentioned, Zulily does have a very good variety of deer and most at fair prices.  Cracker Barrel usually has at least one large set of deer each year.  I've bought from them for several years in a row.  Big Lots had some beautiful ones this year for around $16 each. You'll find them.  lol

Frequent Contributor

So nice of you to share the pix @mousiegirl.

I especially like the vintage scenes.

Thank you!

Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@reena22 wrote:

So nice of you to share the pix @mousiegirl.

I especially like the vintage scenes.

Thank you!

Smiley Happy 

@reena22 @mousiegirl What a nice post.  I totally agree.  I can see how it takes a considerable amount of time to put together.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  I didn't know where else to post this picture, a "tree reindeer," lol

4E312EA6-1EBB-4945-900F-BA2118C783D2.jpeg