Respected Contributor

Looking For White Wooden Trees

I ordered H206646, VPH's Glittered Ceramic Village and would love a couple additional trees to put with it.  @lucymo, You were the one who actually made me order this!  I see a tree in the middle of the table that would work, but I have not idea or time to look further. If anyone sees anything like this, please let me know.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking For White Wooden Trees

@BornToShop wrote:

@I ordered H206646, VPH's Glittered Ceramic Village and would love a couple additional trees to put with it.  @lucymo, You were the one who actually made me order this!  I see a tree in the middle of the table that would work, but I have not idea or time to look further. If anyone sees anything like this, please let me know.  

@ @oes it have to be wood?  Last year, Valerie brought white trees similar to this, not wood, and with lights, battery run.  I bought two and they are beautiful.  I have seen them around, and maybe she will bring them back, but I am sure they are elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, they wouldn't necessarily have to be wood.  Ceramic would work.  I thought it would be easier to apply some matching glitter to wood.  I love this village but would like a couple more trees.  

5-piece Illuminated Glittered Ceramic Village by Valerie

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop Do you have a "At Home" store nearby?  I think I've seen them there.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, they wouldn't necessariy have to be wood.  Ceramic would work.  I thought it would be easier to apply some matching glitter to wood.  I love this village but would like a coupe more trees.  

@BornToShop  H203862 is the tree I was talking about, and the video is still up.

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@BornToShop Do you have a "At Home" store nearby?  I think I've seen them there.  

@RazorSharp, no such luck having that store in my area however, how awesome is their website!  Beware Reindeer lovers...!  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, what a great suggestion & those would look fabulous with the village.  I hope Valerie brings them back in stock.  I have seen these on other websites as well.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

There are some smaller lit twig trees (13" and 9", I think) on Zulily today from Department 56.  There's one set with white lights and another with multicolor lights.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, what a great suggestion & those would look fabulous with the village.  I hope Valerie brings them back in stock.  I have seen these on other websites as well.  Thanks!

@BornToShop  In addition to what Marsha posted, I found these on zulily a set of three for $9.99, 6.5,"  9.25", and. 7.5" no lights, but you could add those.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, they wouldn't necessarily have to be wood.  Ceramic would work.  I thought it would be easier to apply some matching glitter to wood.  I love this village but would like a couple more trees.  

@BornToShop  I love this village and especially the trees.  They are messy with the glitter but I love the sparkle so I didn't brush off it off.  I placed mine on the shelf that I ordered it for and it looks great.  Hated to pack it up and store.

I sure hope you love your village.  I wonder why those trees aren't available somewhere.  They are unique and I'd like to have several more to use in other areas.